• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Universal Restaurants?

KelliR

<font color=009900>Baton Coach, Seinfeld Addict, S
I would appreciate any info about some of the Universal restaurants. In particular: Sunset Grill, The Palm, Delfino Riviera. and Trattoria del Porto.

My family (myself, DH, DD12, & DD4) will be traveling to Orlando in August. Thanks!

:earsgirl: :earsgirl:

I've eaten the breakfast buffets at the Sunset Grill and the Trattoria del Porto. I thought they were both good, but the Sunset Grill have a great continental breakfast buffet spread.

I do not know much about Universal Restaurants but if you go to CityWalk, you will really like Emerils !:cool:

Yes, I love Emeril's. Especially that banana cream pie!

Stay away from The Palm...it definately does not live up to its reputation.

Trattoria is pretty good for lunch, very good for Breakfast.

We have never eaten at Delfino...but the people we talk with while we stay there (other guests) really enjoy it.

You are also just a short boat ride from City Walk...over there, we love Emerils (make a reservation well in advance), and Latin Quarter (make a reservation here also). Both of these have great food and service. Of course Emeril's is very upscale and worth every penny...can't wait to go back.

For a great snack..we love the volcano nachos/shots/beer at margaritaville, yes, the margaritas also.

NBA city is also pretty good...but I would eat at the others first.

Also...for great quicker meals...even though they are not really restaurants...Pat O'Briens and Bob marleys have some excellent food/appetizers/sandwiches...etc...very very good.

Trattatoria has a great breakfast buffet. We at there for dinner once. We didn't like the service and felt it was overpriced (even for a tourist area). For dinner try next door at Mama Della's, excellent service and food, but not a quiet romantic spot if that's what you're looking for.

Thumbs down to the Sunset Grill, but big thumbs up for the Beach Club at HRH. Dining out by the pool is just so cool.

We love the food at the Beach Club, we were disapointed with the Sunset Grill.

Patty

RobinLyn...thanks for that link to the menus. It was a huge help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter