Universal Studios Hollywood???

SR

Mouseketeer
:confused3
My son and I are leaving Sun. Oct. 1st for Disneyland. We have decided to go to Universal Studios Hollywood for one day while we are there. We aren't renting a car so we will need transportation to and from Jolly Rogers Inn. I went online to the Universal website and they have a special "Free Shuttle with one day pass". It says the shuttle is a bus from Southern California Gray Lines. Has anyone done this or know anything about it? I don't want to purchase the tickets with the shuttle thing if the Gray lines aren't reliable. They also have a online special of $10 off just the park pass. So I don't know which one would be the best deal. I don't know how much the shuttle would cost if I didn't go with the "Free" deal. I have tried to call to get info, but can't seem to get to a "live" person. I would appreciate any info you could give me.
Thanks...SR :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter