Universal Teaser Ideas

tsouth

Mousehouse Lover
Hi:
My husband and I are taking our daughter and her friend to Universal for a summer vacation. They will be 13 and 14 years old.

I wanted to build some excitement for the trip and get them a pre-trip teaser. I was thinking a string bag with some 'swag' in it. Anybody have any good ideas as to what I put in the bag? I was thinking a lanyard. Can I buy Universal gift cards for them to buy a souvenir? Can I pre-order a freestyle cup? Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Just telling my group of the upcoming trip is enough of a pre trip teaser to excite my group, but yes, you can buy a universal gift card and a lanyard is a great idea.

We go with min stuff to the parks. You can get a waterproof lanyard that will hold a phone, cards and money. I would look into those.

I love this! Maybe get a cute small backpack or drawstring bag for each. Are they Harry Potter fans? How about putting a Hogwarts t shirt in each? Kohls has them. I think kohls even has Hogwarts bags too. A lanyard w a gift card inside would be so nice. Maybe something weather related like a small sunblock and spf lip balm or a cute hat. The dollar store has those cute foldable fans. You could also print out an invitation to attend Hogwarts school and put that in the bag. So nice you're doing this, have fun!
Hogwarts letter:
https://photofunia.com/effects/hogwarts_letter

Last edited:
I love those ideas! Especially the Hogwarts letter. I think I might throw in a poncho for those afternoon Florida rain.

Does anyone know if you can get a gift card for Voodoo Donuts in Citywalk?

Thanks.

I do this too! I’ve purchased butterbeer chapstick on Etsy before to put in bags like this. Dollar tree also sells the pink glitter sunglasses that look like Luna Lovegood spectroscopes. I’ve put those in “swag bags” as well!

Shiny pennies for the penny presses- and a pressed penny book. Maybe you can order a UO one online!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts