champaynerose

Earning My Ears
Hi guys im from the uk, and im going to florida in october. i was wondering what the prices are or if places like walmart sell tickets to universal as i want to take my boyfriend there, i was going to surprise him with hard rock cafe and there is one in universal, so i was thinking just getting park tickets for there. i dont want any packages that have multiple parks, just want universal prices and if it would be cheaper buying them when i go out to america or in the uk, and if so in america where to buy them? thanks

Are you going to the theme parks, or just city walk (where Hard Rock Cafe is)?

You don't need admission to city walk, but if you're going to universal studios and/or islands of adventure you'll need admission tickets.

I wouldn't buy the UK tickets for a one day one park visit, they're too expensive. Maybe have a look at undercover tourist or buy on the gate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter