Unlimited Universal Express Pass? Not VIP tour.

twodogs

DIS Veteran
Can I upgrade my regular Express Pass ticket to an Unlimited EP ticket only at the gate? I can't find a way to purchase the Unlimited online anywhere? If I can upgrade to Unlimited, how much does it add to the cost of the regular EP ticket on a "peak" priced day? Do I do this at a ticket window, and if so, how much extra time should I leave to wait in that line, so we can still do early entry? The VIP seems like it won't work because we have no interest in the backlot tour; the kids just want to do the rides, but more than just once as the normal EP offers. Thank you! We are going to be there 1/5/19, so any quick help on this is much appreciated!

I have not heard of an unlimited express ticket. If you do upgrade at ticket window, please post on how that went and what you experienced. We are planning a trip and may want to do this too.

I've read about it several places, but some information is about the Orlando US so it gets confusing as to what is available where. I'm hoping someone chimes in. Undercover Tourist alludes to it on their site, but when you click the link to buy the tickets, it is just the regular EP ticket and the VIP tickets, which I don't want to do. So maybe they are calling the VIP ticket the Unlimited EP ticket (because at the end of the VIP, you do have an unlimited EP ticket to use)? I don't want to spend 3 hours on the backlot tour as my kids will not be interested (and I've done it before, so I don't want to do it again either for this trip).

I'm sure you can. Make sure you upgrade before entering the park.

Just make sure you get to the park early as they do sell out of the Unlimited Universal Express on busy days.

I just purchased my tickets for the Express Pass online. Once selected a new screen allowed me to add the unlimited option for $40 per ticket. This was for a busy early August day. Since the express tickets were already $250 I opted not to add the unlimited option.

I just purchased my tickets for the Express Pass online. Once selected a new screen allowed me to add the unlimited option for $40 per ticket. This was for a busy early August day. Since the express tickets were already $250 I opted not to add the unlimited option.

Susan you have solved my problem!!! I just did exactly as you said, and in fact the option to upgrade to unlimited EP was presented to me for $40 more. Since we are going on the last weekend prior to all the schools going back from Christmas break, I think it will be worth the upcharge. We only have one day at Universal, so we want to get in as much as we can. Thanks so much for all the replies!!! I am glad we don’t have to try to wait in line for the upgrade when we arrive at the park. THANK YOU!

Just coming back to update after our trip. The Unlimited EP worked very well for us. We never waited more than 1-5 minutes for any rides all day. It was a one and done trip for us, but the kids really liked seeing HP world. I wish DLR would offer the Unlimited EP, but the price they would charge for it would be scary!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!