"Unofficial" Sept. 2018 DIS meet

Gaugersaurus

DIS Veteran
Based on a few of the posts on the board it seems like there's quite a few people with trips in September. I think it would be cool if we could organize an unofficial DIS meet for those who want to meet some new park friends.

If you're interested post the dates you'll be in the parks and we can try to set something up to get as many people as possible!

Possible DIS meet options throughout the month and other people possibly at each:

9/3: MNSSHP: Emtgirljen?, indoshakespeare, Lsdolphin?
9/6: F&W Festival: Cece_Kay
9/7: MNSSHP
9/9: MNSSHP: CJBerge?, Gaugersaurus, Pdollar88, PrincessIndia
9/11: MNSSHP: WrongLeverrrr, disneybeautyfnp?
9/12: F&W Festival
9/18 MNSSHP
9/19: F&W Festival
9/20: Disney After Hours: bavarian princess?,
9/25: MNSSHP: TinkerTerry?, dachsie, Northrup113, bavarian princess?, nightskygal, Bopsie?, smokeyblue
9/26 F&W Festival

Arrival dates for posters so far (thanks to JillianS1128)

• Lsdolphin Aug 30-Sept 5
  • GoofyPrincess Aug 31-Sept 9
  • Emtgirljen Sept 1-10
  • ktink Sept 2-7
  • indoshakespeare Sept 2-5
  • Steve2young Sept 3-10
  • Cece_Kay Sept 4-8
  • Pdollar88 Sept 6-?
  • PrincessIndia Sept 7-20
  • Gaugersaurus Sept 7-16
  • CJBerge Sept 8-15
  • WongLeverrrr Sept 9-15
  • Brad813 Sept 9-16 ish
  • disneybeautyfnp Sept 10-16
  • Nakkira Sept 11-14
  • MikeNamez Sept 11ish
  • StageTek Sept 13-20
  • hbrc2125 Sept 14-17
  • mommyoftwinfants Sept 14-17
  • GaryJ27 Sept 15-29
  • bavarian princess Sept 16-26
  • smokeyblue Sept 19-26
  • Kello Pooh Sept 19-28
  • Dachsie Sept 21-29
  • TinkerTerry Sept 22-27
  • Northrup113 Sept 24-29
  • Bopsie Sept 25ish
  • nightskygal Sept 25ish?
  • DISNEY180 Sept 25-Oct 3

Last edited:
It's a possibility for me, though by no means definite. I may buy an annual pass this year and still have some credit on Southwest I need to use by September, so definitely keep me in the loop. I would be up for a shared meal with some others if I can go then.

I am arriving late on the 22nd and leaving late on the 27th. I was planning on the Halloween party on the 25th. Last year there was a group of us that went to the party and had a great time so I would be up for a meet then.

I am arriving late on the 22nd and leaving late on the 27th. I was planning on the Halloween party on the 25th. Last year there was a group of us that went to the party and had a great time so I would be up for a meet then.

I remember the planning of that....was supposed to go around that time but it never worked out.

I'm getting in early on Sept 13. MCO at 6:00AM. With no delays I'll be getting my new AP activated by 10!

I will be there then and am going to the Sept 25 party too

I'll be driving up from Miami on Sept 9th and heading home on the 15th. Staying at Pop and doing MNSSHP on the 11th.

I remember the planning of that....was supposed to go around that time but it never worked out.

Oops....misread TinkerTerry's response.....was thinking it was talking about last year. Sorry about the mistake.

WE will be there the 10th-16th. I will be attending a conference but most of my evenings should be free. A group trip around the world for F&W sounds like fun to me.

I got to thinking that we can spread multiple things out across different days that way people can come and go as they please and it allows for those who have different arrival dates to join in on the fun. We could do things like MNSSHP, F&W, Monorail bar crawl, etc.

Feel free to chime in if you have any ideas!

I got to thinking that we can spread multiple things out across different days that way people can come and go as they please and it allows for those who have different arrival dates to join in on the fun. We could do things like MNSSHP, F&W, Monorail bar crawl, etc.

Feel free to chime in if you have any ideas!

Would sound good to me. As it stands now, I could come down for a party date, probably early in the month, as well as pick up an annual pass if I chose. I am not 100% yet but it is a definite possibility.

Anyone up for the party on 9/9 or 9/16, with maybe dinner before? Going to do the Halloween party one day and Busch Gardens Tampa(for Bier Fest), since I am a Busch Gardens/SeaWorld passholder, the other day. If anyone wants to join me for either, you are more than welcome.

Looks like we will miss all the fun! DH & I will are staying at ASMu 9/2- 9/7

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter