"Unofficial" Sept. 2018 DIS meet

I am in the early stages of planning a September trip. went last year on my first solo trip....Great time. Met up with a group from here for the MNSSHP!! I am planning on going to the Halloween Party on the 25th, which also happens to be my birthday!!!
I remember the shirt last year. Mike W right?

That is our Plan too! Magic Kingdom in the morning, a mid-day break, and then Epcot Food and Wine for the Afternoon/evening!

I actually should be there around the same time after drop my stuff off at AKL. PM if you wanna meet up for some drinks, I basically have a loose plan of what I'm doing but nothing set in stone during the day.

I actually should be there around the same time after drop my stuff off at AKL. PM if you wanna meet up for some drinks, I basically have a loose plan of what I'm doing but nothing set in stone during the day.
Sound like an idea.

Anyone else want to meet up at Food and Wine mid-afternoon-ish on Sept 11 2018?

Anyone going to be there at the beginning of the month? I'm planning a solo rip for 9/1-9/10, hopefully staying at POR. :)

As of today, I'm officially moving my June solo to Sept. Will either be Sept 2-9 or later on in the month (20th ish).

Been Stalking for a while, just now created an account. My girl and I are doing 9/8-9/15 at pop with MNSSHP on the 9th and epcot around the world food and wine on the 11th

Been Stalking for a while, just now created an account. My girl and I are doing 9/8-9/15 at pop with MNSSHP on the 9th and epcot around the world food and wine on the 11th

I'll also be at Pop 9/9-9/15 on a solo trip. Got my MNSSHP ticket for the 11th and planning a couple different days to make my way around F&W. Welcome to the boards!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter