Unplugged Chit Chat Thread

Have a good weekend, NC Belle! I hope you can take it very easy!

Tomorrow I get to be outside in the rain helping with a cookie booth for my daughter's Girl Scout troop :(

Work is extremely slow (I do tier one tech support for an ISP - I get to work from home in my pj's) and I'm sleepy, so I've been cruising around the boards.

How is everyone else today?

We also had a new addition to our family this weekend. Murphy the min pin. He went right to his safe place when we got him home and got the crate set up, but he didn't calm down enough for a decent picture yesterday. Hoping for better luck today.
(Not to mention cleaning up from my paperwork project since I hadn't originally gone into this weekend looking for a pet!)

murphy.jpg

Can't wait to see more pics. We are pretty sure our mutt has some mini pin in her. She is calming down at bit at 18 months now.

We also had a new addition to our family this weekend. Murphy the min pin. He went right to his safe place when we got him home and got the crate set up, but he didn't calm down enough for a decent picture yesterday. Hoping for better luck today.
(Not to mention cleaning up from my paperwork project since I hadn't originally gone into this weekend looking for a pet!)

View attachment 303419
Awwwwww - Plenty of hugs and kisses on his cute-looking baby face from me, please!!! :dogdance:

(No - I don't like dogs AT ALL!):rotfl2:

Thanx to @DisneyKevin talking about it on today's show, my DVR is SET to record Ellen tomorrow, Keala Settle is performing "This is Me" from Greatest Showman. Along with DVR, have my tissues ready, honey! :) :happytv:

Don't know if this question's been asked before, but I was wondering where Pete got his tagline "Stay out of the damn lakes."? :mic:

Don't know if this question's been asked before, but I was wondering where Pete got his tagline "Stay out of the damn lakes."? :mic:
Its from the days of when people would swim in the lakes at WDW. Florida fresh water is not exactly safe to swim in. From bad bacteria in the water to alligators. It is best people stay out of the lakes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!