Unplugged Chit Chat Thread

14 year old's ceramic frog

11 year old's photos set for sale

11 year old's table setting (no idea what happened to her menu) She did what she would like to have at her birthday party for this years (7th year running) Minnie Mouse Theme party.

11 year old's portrait color photo on top, 14 year old's on bottom

11 year old's scratch art

14 year old's water color

We found out that 14 year old's ceramic frog sold. As of when we were down there today for edible art competition 11 year old's photos had not sold. This year there is not a huge take on the photography even some of the bigger exhibits are not selling this year.

Some more pictures of the girls items on display

14 year old has the Panda and the Butterfly as part of her ceramics exhibits

14 year old's bird
11 year old's microwave fudge (in the square pan)-there is a curtain in front of the food items)
11 year old's microwave granola

I know I've asked before, but it's been awhile, and I need a smile. Anybody that wold like to post pics of their pets here, I would definitely enjoy it! I like doggies and kitties the best, but if you have any other type of pet you love, I'm sure they would fill my heart too. Thanx, if you choose to! :)

Some more pictures of my girls fair displays

Basket that 11 year old made up. The little jars contain hot chocolate mix and spice tea mix. She is donating it for a fundraiser for a young man in our community who will be having a kidney transplant (they have an approved donor now) a few states away in order to help with the expenses for living as he will need to stay there for 6-8 weeks initially and then return for 1-2 weeks every month for the next year after the surgery.

11 year old's cheesy popcorn on the left. I did find out that she got a red ribbon because it didn't have enough seasoning on it. The recipe in her project book called for 1/4 teaspoon for the 10 cups of popped corn and we had increased it to 1 teaspoon.

14 year old's archery poster

11 year old's photo story (It is on how to make a salad that has cottage cheese, gelatin, and fruit mixed in whip topping).

I have a few more that I will post at a later time as I am trying to keep it to around 4 pictures.

14 year old's how to make taco salad photo story for photography

Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies from a mix made by 11 year old (they are behind a food screen for sanitary reasons which is why it is so off on the focus.

14 year old's ceramic dog on display
14 year old's spider and eggs for edible arts. She didn't win the voter's choice award but had quite a few looks on it and got quite a few votes.

Whoa.....this thread is still going? I remember when it started. Just looked back through some of the early pages. Fun names from the past, some I haven't seen in a long, long time.

I know I've asked before, but it's been awhile, and I need a smile. Anybody that wold like to post pics of their pets here, I would definitely enjoy it! I like doggies and kitties the best, but if you have any other type of pet you love, I'm sure they would fill my heart too. Thanx, if you choose to! :)

775063_10200465818554995_594174077_o.jpg774229_10200465817994981_775474171_o.jpg

Or - wait a minute - I might be blind or stupid - is that the same doggie in the 2nd pic, just with his hair wet? Looks like chest his (or her, sorry if female!) in 2nd pic is way darker, but maybe I'm just an idiot? :o

Same dog.....but she crossed over the Rainbow Bridge a few years ago (darn cancer!).

She was the only dog I knew that actually watched T.V. She was so spoiled and even had her own miniature T.V. set to Animal Planet; the screen had to be cleaned weekly from her...uhh.....saliva. We had to build an elevated bed next to ours so she could sleep "with us". There was no way I could share our bed with a 110 lb. Rottweiler. She loved swimming in our pool (previous photo) and playing Submarine vs. Destroyer where I would snorkel to the bottom, move around, and she would look down to be on top of me when I surfaced; I always lost!

She also stayed at each of the WDW theme park kennels and Universal Orlando when we visited the parks.

She was a rescue from a shelter adopted as ~ 3 year old.

530653_10200465818194986_37880837_n.jpg1452367_10202652500020665_72133670_n.jpg564401_10202652501060691_2061798310_n.jpg

Awww - such sweet stories, thank you! I LOVE the pics of her at the beach! I hope she is having fun frolicking at a beautiful beach on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge.

Took my kids to a local aquarium today. They had a fantastic time. Met up with my parents, sister, and nephew. It reminded me a lot of Legoland. LOL Brainstormed with my dance teacher for the upcoming dance season. OMG these girls are going to hate us!!!! :cool1: My oldest is doing amazing in tap. Cannot wait for the Christmas show. We are starting our school year next week. Curriculum is such a killer!!!!

I been trying post some pictures from a few days ago of Oreo, our almost 3 year old Plott hound/Lab pup...but, our laptop is being a pain to do some photos. This is Oreo 1566598780303.png from 2 years ago around her first birthday. She had a great vet appointment last weekend, but the girl is costing more with a more expensive heartworm pill. She thought that dh was taking her to puppy camp with a playroom full of toys.

Update on dh---3 months after his heart attack--- great on losing weight, graduated Wednesday from his heart rehab clinic, and now started with a trainer at a local gym (our insurance has a program for $25 month /no commitments that lets you go to different gym chains. I can go to certain gyms as a guest for now.

Dh has been spending time from the 3 months with a therapy dog at the heart hospital whose grandparents were in a Disney movie (Santa Paws if I heard right). Oreo had been making him take her for more walks after those visits.

Thank you, @NC Belle - I've always loved that pic in your avatar. Looks like Oreo and kitty are saying "Halt! Who goes there?" and always makes me smile. :) Glad hubby's doing so well too!!

This morning I lifted weights and afterwards I had a really hard time lifting my arms high enough to put shampoo in my hair.

So that's how I'm doing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!