UOC Unique Offer Code Fall 2017 watch

Any idea how you "got on the list" to receive the codes?

We go to WDW about every other year, have a trip booked in October and most recently was there this past February. All four of our family members are signed up with separate emails for every Disney email we can think of.

We haven't gotten a PIN code in over 15 years.

Any suggestions?

Sorry I don't know how to multi-quote - I go online to the Disney website once a week or so, log into MDE, and search trip prices/hotels. Add them to your cart but don't check out. We have gotten a UOC every season for the past 3 years.

Sorry I don't know how to multi-quote - I go online to the Disney website once a week or so, log into MDE, and search trip prices/hotels. Add them to your cart but don't check out. We have gotten a UOC every season for the past 3 years.

Same here. I got my first code in 2012 and have gotten UOC multiple times a year since then.

My guess is we wont get any offers until either Late May or possibly June - they are still focused on summer and I think they are waiting for Pandora - I think they are hoping Pandora brings more people in- the more people they bring and rooms are filled the less discounts they have to offer. That being said- they want their quotas filled sooner than later and most summer dates had to be filled by July 31st so I am going to assume a month later UOC for fall would be sent out as they want reservations by end of August for Sep-Dec so they know if they have to offer anything else to the general public.

My guess is we wont get any offers until either Late May or possibly June - they are still focused on summer and I think they are waiting for Pandora - I think they are hoping Pandora brings more people in- the more people they bring and rooms are filled the less discounts they have to offer. That being said- they want their quotas filled sooner than later and most summer dates had to be filled by July 31st so I am going to assume a month later UOC for fall would be sent out as they want reservations by end of August for Sep-Dec so they know if they have to offer anything else to the general public.
:( I hope not! That was supposed to be a sad :-)

Also got a 30% off code in mail and via email I tried to login tot he special offer page to see details but it didn't work. Per chat they said I had to call reservations. Looks like per earlier posts this 30% offer is only through the Summer (August). I've got a trip in my cart for early October right now. Free Dining is not offered for October, so waiting on a discount code now....

Also got a 30% off code in mail and via email I tried to login tot he special offer page to see details but it didn't work. Per chat they said I had to call reservations. Looks like per earlier posts this 30% offer is only through the Summer (August). I've got a trip in my cart for early October right now. Free Dining is not offered for October, so waiting on a discount code now....
Yes a lot of people got that same email ! Ugh :(

Can any one share the email address the UOC come from so I and add it to my contacts list? I would hate for it to get stuck in my spam filter:surfweb:

Nothing yet- at this rate but looks like uoc are sent last week of the month so we have at least a few weeks- could see end of June as well

Ugh! :( I was excited because someone had mentioned they came out early last year
Last year the fall UOC came out when this years 2ND summer UOC was sent out , however if they are going to offer fall UOC they will most likely want to offer it within the next month or two as they will probably wanted booked by September or so at the latest

Last year the fall UOC came out when this years 2ND summer UOC was sent out , however if they are going to offer fall UOC they will most likely want to offer it within the next month or two as they will probably wanted booked by September or so at the latest

That's good news... a bit hard to follow lol maybe bec I'm half asleep

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter