UOR Trip Report 9/16-9/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

BroadwayHermione5

DIS Veteran
INTRODUCTION

Hi all!

Finally getting around to typing out my trip reports for my parents and I split stay at UOR and WDW! For reference, 2019 was supposed to be our last Orlando trip until 2023, but the pandemic had other plans. What was supposed to be a 2020 London trip got pushed back until 2022, and we naively booked a Disney land and sea for August 2020. When that didn’t happen, it was pushed to August 2021. While all of us are fully vaccinated, we decided against cruising and decided on a split stay at UOR and WDW for September 2021! Yes will still be back with the whole family for a hopeful land and sea in spring 2023!

I’m BroadwayHermione5. I tend to be very vague about what I do in order to keep myself as private as possible on here, but I am one of those childless millennials that was complained about in that one Facebook post a few years back. When not planning vacations, I am an ever creative and multi faceted human who wears many hats. First trip to Disney World was in 1996 right after their 25th birthday! Hard to believe most of my life has taken place between the two big birthdays! My parents have been visiting since their honeymoon in 1983! We have also been visiting Busch Gardens Williamsburg since 1999 and have been visiting Universal Orlando since 2012! We are definitely major east coast theme park fans haha.
I would also like to say two things about both resorts. The first is both had big celebrations that were ongoing or upcoming and I truly think if the last 18 months hadn’t happened they would’ve been different and I do not fault them for that. Also almost every single TM and CM were incredible and helpful and did their best to keep every safe while having fun.
Anyhoo, let’s get on with the trip report.
Now as an FYI, I will be breaking down this trip report into the proper two sections of the boards (hopefully-I am one of those millennials that still has issues when using technology). So for the Universal one, I will have a comment to the Disney portion once I end, and for the Disney one I shall try to link the universal portion prior.
Also before we begin this Universal section, please note this thread I started last week here: https://www.disboards.com/threads/why-we-will-not-stay-on-uor-property-again.3854167/
Please note this thread has been locked but I will make sure to update everyone once everything is completed.
We are currently working on it and will continue to update everyone on that situation there.

Now let’s begin shall we?

Last edited:
Please read the disboards rules
Your last thread was closed due to violations
You can not circumvent the system and link it to this new report.

Due to infractions of Disboards rules, this thread is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter