Up Close with Rhinos-New Experience at AK

I heard this was coming from our WAT CMs. <<Starts planning next trip>>
I had commented how much I enjoyed the Elephant tour and our CM that did our Safari as part of our Lion King Dining Package told us there were some more special things coming soon but she wouldn't give any details. This must have been at least one (no idea if there are others or not) We also talked about the tour they offered as part of the 20th Anniversary stuff (whose name always escapes my mind)

Not sure if we can get it in during our NYE trip but we'll get it in during one trip eventually

We got to pat a rhino once during the discontinued behind the scenes tour. We were driven to the rhino barn as part of the 'behind the scenes' and got to talk to one of the keepers and pat the rhino through what were the biggest cage bars I have ever seen. The rhino was quite sedate and seemed to not really notice all of the attention she was getting.

This sounds like another good tour at the AK.

I can’t wait to do this one. I’m already excited about the Caring for Giants, but this sounds wonderful too. I will happily do every possible AK tour that lets me look at animals.

A big cat one would be incredible.

Cool that kiddos (4 and up) are able to go. That has kept us from doing other DAK tours. And if the calendar is correct, it's offered Christmas week. :-)

Is this set for booking? I'm ready to call if so...

Sounds cool. I won't be at AK at 11:00 any day of my December trip. May look into the Caring for Giants tour though which is offered several times a day. Now if they ever offer a giraffe tour I will change my plans completely around to book that!

Cool that kiddos (4 and up) are able to go. That has kept us from doing other DAK tours. And if the calendar is correct, it's offered Christmas week. :-)

Is this set for booking? I'm ready to call if so...
Same here! The “4 and up” is great news for us. Two members of my family just got to experience the Caring for Giants tour last month and they enjoyed it very much. “Dollar for dollar” it was a great value as compared to other tours offered in the parks.

Closing in on hold for nearly an hour with an estimate of two hours.

We’re booked!

Don’t forget to check for any discounts. Passholders get 15% off. I believe Disney Visa cardholders are also elegible for a discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts