Upcoming Ratatouille refurbishment (Fall 2018)

The "peak" week at DLP in the summer is the week of Aug 10-17, so it would be surprising that they take one of the main attraction offline (ie: Ratatouille), unless they absolutely have to... Not that this is the only thing I'd do at WDSP but if it is confirmed that it is closed during my visit (early August) I might get a 1-day ticket instead....

So bummed we're going to miss Ratatouille and Phantom Manor when we go for our first trip Aug 27th to 31st.

The "peak" week at DLP in the summer is the week of Aug 10-17, so it would be surprising that they take one of the main attraction offline (ie: Ratatouille), unless they absolutely have to... Not that this is the only thing I'd do at WDSP but if it is confirmed that it is closed during my visit (early August) I might get a 1-day ticket instead....

I've been checking the park hours regularly and it still doesn't show as being closed during those days.

Unfortunately for the some, it does appear the Aug 27th is the first day of closure at this point.

Alright all - thoughts - we are going at the end of september and it finally showed up on the DLP webpage. It doesn't seem to show ratatouille closed! (only phantom manor, and peter pan (which we didn't know of and is a bummer)) Will it be open then?

Alright all - thoughts - we are going at the end of september and it finally showed up on the DLP webpage. It doesn't seem to show ratatouille closed! (only phantom manor, and peter pan (which we didn't know of and is a bummer)) Will it be open then?

Wait so it WON'T be closed?? I'm so excited! When I saw just how many things would be closed for my trip in September we were thinking about downgrading our tickets to just one-day tickets!!! Now it's just Phantom Manor and Indiana Jones. And the Carousel.

Thank you for posting this update. We're heading over in a coupe of weeks so we're just getting in before it closes for the update.

Did Ratatouille ever close for its quick refurb? Any word on a rescheduled extended refurb? Thank you!

We only had a stall on the champagne bottle

I think that is designed so they can make you wait there for a few seconds if there's a delay caused by someone slow to disembark. Better than in front of a frozen or dark screen.

Can anyone comment on if this has been done yet? We’ll be there the last week of November. If it’s closed that’ll change our plans drastically. That’s the only reason we’d do that park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!