Upcoming Trip Goodies

DisneyFairytale

DIS Veteran
So excited to say we are all going to disneyland in 75 days! first time in nearly 3 years. My husband and I as well as my mom and my older and younger brother with their children and wives.

I would like to surprise everyone with some Disneyland goodies, a little something all the woman and kids can wear(jewellery, keychain, clothing article?). Something I can make that will get everyone excited once we are there.

Thoughts? suggestions!

Hmm. Perhaps decorate t-shirts that say your name and a cute disney saying. or perhaps a hat that you can decorate.
Other possiblities is autograph books. Some dollar stores have autograph books and you could have the kids (or adults) decorate them for other people in the group or themselves. You could also get plain looking lanyards and decorate them (for those collective pins). Hmmm. Or you can do your own temporary tattoos the day you get there or so.

If you really want to go elaborate you can get sunglasses and decorate the ear pieces. heheheh.
For adults you could also go with cosmetic bags you decorate with their names on it and disney theme so they can bring their essentials in a bag for the hotel room.
Hmm. you could also get lights for the parks.

I would suggest maybe family T-shirts or T-shirts for the kids only if you have someone not willing to wear similar or matching shirts.
I made shirts from DISigners right here on the DIS.

Please read the sticky threads to see how to request or which DISigners are open but they have some AWESOME. I need to get ready to make our shirts for next year as my Dad is asking for them. You can find the DISign board here: http://www.disboards.com/forums/creative-disigns.105/

Good luck!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter