Update - 175 points for transfer. $15pp. AKV-Jambo Feb 2024 UY

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasDVC2008

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold

175 Points are still available at AKV-Jambo with a Feb24 use year for immediate transfer to another DVC member - lowering to $15ppt plus PayPal fees - I prefer to see another member enjoy the points as we will not be able to utilize them and do not want to bank them. These points are good for booking through Jan 31, 2025, or you may bank them (by September 30, 2024) and use them in 2025. I am looking to transfer all 175, as DVC only allows one transfer per year. Please PM to discuss. Thank you.​

Last edited:

Hi! Are these points still available? Would love to have them transferred for a stay in March :) Thanks

175 Points are still available at AKV-Jambo with a Feb24 use year for immediate transfer to another DVC member - lowering to $15ppt plus PayPal fees - I prefer to see another member enjoy the points as we will not be able to utilize them and do not want to bank them. These points are good for booking through Jan 31, 2025, or you may bank them (by September 30, 2024) and use them in 2025. I am looking to transfer all 175, as DVC only allows one transfer per year. Please PM to discuss. Thank you.​

Update - A few members have contacted me via PM - thank you for your interest - as a courtesy, I am working with the first member that contacted me. They also explained to me that the points can not be transferred till February 1st which I have confirmed with member services. I will close this posting on February 1st assuming the points transfer. I appreciate this forum.

...Feb 2023 and 2024 can transfer now. Feb 2025 points need to wait to 2/1/2024, because than Feb 2023 no longer can transfer as it will have hit expiration, so on 2/1/2024, Feb 2024 and Feb 2025 are eligible for transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter