Closed; SSR Points, as low as $13.00 per point. Must be used by July 31.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Husband and I are looking to visit from July 1-July 5! Are there any openings? Thank you! I cannot PM yet as I am a new member. Thanks!

Hi! Husband and I are looking to visit from July 1-July 5! Are there any openings? Thank you! I cannot PM yet as I am a new member. Thanks!
Hi,

You didn’t mention which room type you’re looking for. There are no studios available, but some one bedrooms. I don’t have enough points to accommodate a one bedroom rental, but you should be able to fine someone who can if you’re interested.

Yes, several.

SSR, both standard and preferred
AKV Jambo Savannah
Poly Lake View
OKW

I don’t think I can PM you until you have 10 posts.
I know I have posted 10 times (barely) but it keeps saying I only have two! Do they need to be threads I started or just comments? Any other options to reach each other?

There is a studio at the Polynesian for 7/02, Lake View, at 23 points. I will take it if we can do the 23 points at $13.00 per point. Thanks!

There is a studio at the Polynesian for 7/02, Lake View, at 23 points. I will take it if we can do the 23 points at $13.00 per point. Thanks!
They’re yours for $13 per point. I just checked availability and the room is available. I’m guessing you checked yourself. Unfortunately I can’t PM you or vice verse until you have at least 10 posts. Could you post and send me a PM with your info so that I can book for you? Thx!

Great! I'm not sure how to PM you. You are welcome to email me and I will return with my information. Thank you!!! This is our family vacation (we are a family of 7 ) and it helps achieve a big dream goal!
chadsmithelearn@yahoo

Great! I'm not sure how to PM you. You are welcome to email me and I will return with my information. Thank you!!! This is our family vacation (we are a family of 7 ) and it helps achieve a big dream goal!
chadsmithelearn@yahoo
Just emailed you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter