Update on 10-day WDW passes

Hilary

There's always something new to learn!
Following on from Helen's information about the £179 offer from Inter-Continental Travel, I gave them a call (01472 344999).

Unfortunately, to get the £179 price you had to register your interest on Saturday :(.. However, they are <b>currently selling the WDW 10-day passes for £185 per adult and £147.87 per child</b>, which is still the cheapest I've come across apart from their offer on Saturday (the Flightshop are currently £188 / £155). These are for first use between May 1st and October 31st 2002.

They will take phone orders, but charge 1% for credit card transactions (Flightshop have waived this charge for internet orders), debit card transactions don't carry a charge.

The good news is that they will accept orders with a £25 per person deposit, the balance payable 10 weeks before you want the passes (Flightshop want payment now, I believe).

The bad news is that these passes expire 13 days after first use (the Flightshop ones last for 20 days after first use) - I don't understand how they can be different, but that's what they said :confused:

Thanks Hilary, have passed all this info on to my friend who was just about to buy the Hoppers at 199 pounds!!

Astrid

My friend has just booked her 10 Day Hopper Tickets through Inter-Continental Travel at £185 for the adults and £145 for the children! She asked me to say thanks for the tip!! :)

It included the Character breakfast and is valid for 20 days after first use, not 13 days!!

One very happy friend!

Astrid

Great :)

I was going to hang on a little while before ordering mine in the hope that there might be a last-minute reduction before the end of May (I'm a born optimist :rolleyes: ).

However, having just had to cancel <b>all</b> my credit and debit cards after the theft of my hanbag yesterday :mad: , it looks as though I'll be waiting even longer - just hope I get some cards replaced before the end of the month or I won't be able to buy any of the passes!

Hilary - Well fingers and everything else crossed that you get replacement cards asap and and you get even more of a discount on your passes - think you deserve a bit of luck! :)

We are looking at buying out tickets over the next week or so. Does anyone know if Inter-Continental Travel have a website?

Yes, they do have a web-site (sorry, I don't have the address to hand, try searching on google), but there is no mention of the passes on it!

I had to phone them to get the details.

Emma, I'm sure the 10-day passes are available for December use - just not at those prices :(

Maybe they'll bring the price down after the end of the May 31st buying period for the May - October ones. (fingers crossed for you!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter