Update on dear dsgarnes3

Kris Please relay the following to her

Dear Mrs. Bert's Mom,
It has come to our attention that as of late you have elevated GOLDBRICKING AND MALINGERING to levels rarely if ever seen. It is my solemn duty to advise you that, should you with such conduct, effective immediately it will no longer be tolerated under any circumstances.
In order to assist the local economy to recover you are expected to resume your prior standard of conduct. Just visiting 1 restaurant for brunch alone could help revive the industry statewide. I am sure that once you utter those famous word, "Challenge Accepted" when your server advises you of the Bottomless Mimosa offer will ripple thru the entire community. Think of the millions of servers hoping for this chance of a lifetime. Do you really want to disappoint them?
Then there is your expertise in the fitness arena. I can say with absolute certainty that no one approached the seamless integration of Pole Dancing and Goat Yoga that you have. Is it fair to all those young people out there that you hide away without passing on your expertise to that select few on your last west coast cruise. Even the Crazy Goat Lady is willing to donate part of her herd to help entice you back.
On a more personal note, No one could hope to be your equal at organizing and coordinating impromptu social events. The Chunky Dunking Party you quickly put together is still talked about around firepits in Ft Wilderness to this day.
In Short THE LITTLE OLD LADY FROM PASSADENA is just far too important to our nation. Hence by order of The Grand High and Exalted Poobah you are to resume you duties effective immediately if not sooner

Kris, so sorry to hear about Bert's Mom. Please do what is best in regards to Pigeon Forge. Will keep her in our thoughts and prayers

an update on Bert’s mom. Thursday night she was admitted to the hospital, she was having seizures of some sort. Friday they had her in ICU as he blood pressure kept dropping. Friday she was sent home in Hospice care. we got a text she was a little stronger today, but rather than wait a week, we are headed to Ohio tomorrow.

there really is nothing good to say, she is not going to get better, so prayers for peace for Debbie and the family is all we can hope for.

Chris, Prayers for Bert's Mom. It is so hard to see a parent sick & not a thing you can do. Good that Bert got her to eat a little.
Mallory is looking like she is feeling better. She also is in my prayers for healthy life.

I want to give you all an update. For obvious reasons have not posted much. We arrived on Sunday we did not start as early as usual but we manged to hit the road by 7:50. About 9 hours in Mallory had had enough. She was chirping. Thankfully we were near a rest area so took a quick stop to check on her. She was bored. Am like i feel for you. Made for chirping on sunday to go along with the controller in the RV chirping on saturday.

Debbie came home from ICU on Friday under Hospice. She actually had a pretty good saturday and sunday was not too bad. When we got here, we found her in the living in the chair. She was awake and talking. The rest of the week was a bit more down as she did not get out of bed to move to the living room. We would work during the day (which is way busy after being on vacation) and then we would visit in the evenings.

We are going to go home tomorrow. The plan is to return in two weeks, but we will reevaluate at home next friday if we need to come sooner. Hopefully Mallory and I can survive another 11 hours in the car tomorrow.

Drive home yesterday was a little rough due to rain and a horrible stop for gas. Took us 11 hours but we handled it. I even drove for an hour with some serious rain and low visibility. Once I cleared it though no more rain the rest of the way.

I understand that that the Authorities in Kentucky are looking for a Honda CRV with Georgia plates seen in the vicinity of several incidents of Chicken Rustling

We are back in Ohio. Drive was a tad rough had a lot of rain but thankfully bert was driving this time instead of me. Mallory had another fine trip in the car with four layers of bed under her.

debbie was getting ready to sleep when we got here but she did talk with us a bit. Herb is at the grocery store. Debbie is not letting herb leave to get anything so I think we will be doing some grocery shopping.

Debbie passed away around 9:15 Tuesday morning. She had been unresponsive the last 36 hours. On Sunday when bert called his folks, he said he could hear her grunt but that is all she was able to do. We have no other details yet. We will be heading out to ohio probably tomorrow but definitely in the next couple of days.

thank you all for your prayers and good thoughts.

Sorry to hear Kris, but I know this was imminent. Please pass along our thoughts to Bert and his Dad.

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!