update on Heather

Briar Rose 7457

Proud of my Princesses
so yesterday my dd suggested that she and Heather meet with the guidance counselor to work things out.

Heather told the guidance counselor: "I really can't talk about this today because I've got my period."

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Props to your DD for trying to work things out with Heather, but IMHO, it just isn't worth it. This girl seems cruel and vicious.

Best luck to your DD...

What on earth did the guidence counselor say to that comment?

I'm cracking up at the idea of 13 year olds knowing what the term "hooters" means, and STILL posting it on someone's locker, and THEN acting surprised when the principal isn't thrilled...

That gets three :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: and a "Nice try, wise guy/girl" :p

Has the guidance counselor given Heather any feedback? Have they at least talked?

my dd hasn't said much about what the guidance counselor said. she did say "we sort of worked things out", which I take to mean that there's no active yelling, screaming, crying, carrying on etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter