Update on my sister's emigration plans!

#1MMFan

Space Mountain Maniac
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to say that I'm so proud of my sis, Margaret who got her membership of the royal college of general practitioners over here in the UK just the other day, and also received word from BC that she will be recommended to the college of physicians for temporary licensure in the province. Which means that hopefully from August - September time she will be able to apply for jobs in more underserviced areas. She's hoping to get as close to the Vancouver/ Fraser Valley area as possible, but I'm so chuffed I just had to tell everyone here! I can't wait, I'm so desperate to move to Canada. Actually I find it harder and harder to settle again everytime I return either from WDW or Canada - I just love my time over there so much and miss the culture.

John:bounce: :bounce: Your regular wannabe Canadian!

Hi, John! Send our best wishes and congratulations to your sister. Well done. And, John, we could change your name to Honorary Canuck! lol ;)

Oh, and one more thing, John! I just read the other thread and feel free to use the flag! That's my favourite clipart!

Congratulations to your sister John. You must be very proud of her. I hope you can come here too before too long...it's a great country (& a little closer to WDW than you are ;)) In the meantime...we'll "keep you company".

I like the idea of you becoming an honorary Canuck. Congrats to your sister. Hope she likes where she goes. I have only visited BC and the parts I saw were wonderful. Sending pixie dust for you quest to move here.
tigercat

Please give your sister my CONGRATULATIONS!, John. :) I think she will love BC, my sister lives there and when I come back from a visit, I can't get those beautiful vistas out of my mind! I hope you will be able to move to Canada soon, too! :)

Just to say, thanks guys for your kind words! I passed them on to my sister and she was thrilled. I like the idea of being an Honorary Canuck!! Will keep you posted about Margaret's plans, but right now there seem to be loads of job vacancies from the island to as close to Vancouver as Maple Ridge. Just not sure if she's eligible for all of them. She would rather be as close to Vancouver as possible (within reason) - it's similar to our situation here as we live about 20 miles outside Glasgow so an easy drive in when we want.

Speak to you all soon!!

John :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter