Update: Points for Rent: Home Resort is BWV. 240 points remaining @ $14 per pt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi fellow dad! I'm looking to take my family to Disney either this summer or fall:
1. Either 6/26-7/2 or 10/12-10/17 I know the 91 points wouldn't be enough for the whole time for either of these times but looking for the first few days or last days of the date ranges.
2. The resorts we would like to stay at are the Polynesian, Contemporary, or Grand Floridian Resort
3. Room type would be a deluxe studio
4. Room view - water or park
5. There would be 4 guests: 2 adults and 2 children, age 1 and 2
Thank you for your consideration and time!

Hello!

I am looking at a studio at Saratoga springs in a standard view for April 6-11 for two adults and two boys ages 3 and 1.

Happy New Year. I need to buy 10 Boardwalk points this week for a reservation I want to make for next December. They need to be 2024 Boardwalk points and they cannot be banked already or borrowed. Is this something you can help with?

Looking for 84 pts for 1BR Standard 11/11-11/14. Two people…me and my wife. Have rented many times.

Note: 149 points are reserved for a mid-January reservation. 91 points remaining for smaller
rentals unless the mid-January reservation does not work out.

DVC Member since 2000. Renting points since 2013. Prefer to rent points to families and couples.

Home resort is Boardwalk Villa (BWV). Booking window for BWV is out to early November 2024,
an 11 month booking window. Other resorts have a 7 month booking window.

My use year is October 1, 2023 to Sept. 30, 2024.

Please provide the following information to check for availability.

1. Check in date and Check out date.
2. Resort preferred (preferably BWV for most likely availability).
3. Room type.
4. Room view.
5. Number of guests. Please include ages of children.

Payment by check is preferred. We have never used contracts. Payment and Disney confirmation are
generally acceptable. We rent points for $14 per point.

After reservations are made, we can help with food plans or any other reservation items that need to be made
through the Disney Vacation Club.

PS - hello to all previous renters!!
Do you have points for May 29- June 1 at copper creek to rent?

I'm not sure if you have any points available still, but I just left you a message about availability in May for Disneyland Hotel. :)

Last edited:
Note: 149 points are reserved for a mid-January reservation. 91 points remaining for smaller

DVC Member since 2000. Renting points since 2013. Prefer to rent points to families and couples.

Home resort is Boardwalk Villa (BWV). Booking window for BWV is out to early November 2024,

3. Room type.
4. Room view.

Payment by check is preferred. We have never used contracts. Payment and Disney confirmation are

After reservations are made, we can help with food plans or any other reservation items that need to be made

Hi! Any availability for BCV or BWV 1/20 - 1/22? 2 adults, any room. Thanks!

2/28/24-2/29/24
Saratoga Springs
1 Bedroom Villa
Preferred
5 guests total - 3 adults & 2 children (ages 5 & 8)
DVC member - Had to upgrade our studio bc my dad is joining us now, so needed something that will sleep 5. I have 2/25-2/28 booked with my points. Looking to rent some points for our last day instead of doing cash pay! Thank you!

Hello!

I'm looking to rent points for March 17 through March 22 (5 nights). A studio at BWV preferred. Three people - myself and my two adult children. I've rented points many times. Thank you!

Hello I am looking for one night at Aulani on 3/7 for 3 adult women. If you can help I would really appreciate it! I have rented several times over the years. My daughter is in Pharmacy school and will be going to Hawaii on break to see a friend of the family.
Jill

Hello I am looking for one night at Aulani on 3/7 for 3 adult women. If you can help I would really appreciate it! I have rented several times over the years. My daughter is in Pharmacy school and will be going to Hawaii on break to see a friend of the family.
Jill

1 or 2 bedroom, prefer SSR or OKW, but flexible. 3/25/24-4/1/24, standard view, 4 adults, one infant TIA

Last edited:
3/27/24-3/30/24
Bay Lake Tower
Studio
Any view
3 people - me, wife, 17yo daughter

Hello, I am looking for 5/16/24 - 5/19/24 at BWV.

2 studios or (1) 2 bedroom - 4 adults, 1 child (12)

Thank you!

Last edited:

3. Room type.
4. Room view.

Hi, I need a reservation for 32 points for April. Room is available. I'm a member and can see the room. Just need additional points. Send message if you can accommodate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter