UPDATED -25 LBS LOST WITH PICS!!! - my journey on L A weightloss!

Vallie

DIS Veteran
welcome to my weightloss journal. i had another journal on this board previously called Vallie's W.I.S.H to get fit. I managed to loose 15lbs on my own before my vacation with my [now ex-] boyfriend. some relationship, school and friendship troubles really screwed up my weightloss efforts and i gained the weight all back.

i became more and mroe frusterated as the scale continued to increase and as a re-hit my heaviest weight i decided enough was enough. i'm 22 years old and i want to take charge of my life and look at myself and be like WOW!! im not completely unhappy with the way i look, but i feel like i'd be alot happier and healthier loosing this weight, and i also want to get it under control now and be at my healthy weight [which i am way over now] for my hieght.

so first i settled my life. i got rid of any and all negativity (and negative people) who were bringing me down, stressing me out and not being supportive. i got settled with school (going into my FINAL year of university) and work and joined L A weightloss [ as of last thursday ].

this journal will be used to keep track of my goals and sucessess [ bc i know i will have them ] and a review of the L A weightloss system in case anyone is interested.

im not going to post what im eating.. just because i have my own personal food journal i have to fill in with what i eat etc.

i also am hoping i can gain support from other DISers in the weight loss struggle as i contuinue down my journey!

BEFORE:

n505364550_85678_2631.jpg

n505364550_59162_9705.jpg

xox vallie

goal weight : 40 lbs lost by feb
mini goal = 20lbs lost by nov 8 [my bday]

extra goal : to be at my goal weight before my DISNEY VACATION in april with my BFF! :)

Hi Vallie,

welcome to the WISH journals, again. It looks like you have a great plan, and an achievable goal. :thumbsup2 Those are great pictures. You look great.

Good Luck,
Beth

thank u for the compliments :) im excited to be back i find it very motivating!

today i went for my first official weigh in and after 4 days ive lost 2 lbs!! im hoping to loose 5 by thursday but we'll see.

i dropped the L A lite bars and i think i will loose more weight without them, although it slightly changes the program.

yesterday was a super hard day for me.. i am soo used to eating at night and i was litterly sitting there telling myself not to eat and to concentrate on something else. i managed to get threw the night without cheating :thumbsup2

Vallie, Welcome to Wish! You are such a beautiful girl, its important for you to feel that way about yourself! Good luck with LA Weightloss, I hear its a great program, you can do it! And many congratulations on weeding out the negative influences in your life! I'm almost 43 and I assure you I didn't learn that one when I was your age! See how smart you are. Keep up the good work!!:cheer2:

thank u all for the compliments and encouragement i really appriciate it!!!

well yesterday was an absolutly horrible day. i didnt eat anything at all really. i dont like posting my life on the internet but we'll just say it has to do with an idiot of a guy. but its ok.. more proof that i just need to concentrate on myself and all the good people who have been so supportive in my life :cool1:

today i went in for my weigh in and am down another 2lbs!!! :D its so encouraging! im hoping to have lost 5lbs all together by thursday (one week)

im also excited becase me and my bff have seriously started looking into booking our disney grad trip yayy!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

but i have to go to school now! hope u all have a fabulous day :)

yesterday was quite the day... i went down another lb.. which is a total of 5lbs!!! 15 more till my mini goal on nov 8th!!

but even more exciting i got to hang out with AJ from the BACKSTREET BOYS last night :D:D:D

how exciting! i will be posting the pics and story soon :cool1:

welll today was a good day i went to get weighed and im down another 2lbs!! almost at 10lbs!! yay!!!

just wanted to pop in and say hello and post some new pics i just got!! no new weightloss news but im hoping to be down another lb tomorrow when i go get weighed!!

not too much exciting news except i went out on a date last night that went very very very well yay :)

n505364550_101593_5574.jpg

me and aj from the backstreet boys :thumbsup2

n505364550_101774_5123.jpg

my new hair color :)

n505364550_101773_4327.jpg

just a random pic of me before i went out on the weekend

well I know I haven't kept up this journal, but I have lost 25lbs on LA Weightloss!! In Case anyone is interested!!

b4after.jpg

if anyone has any questions about LA weightloss id be happy to answer!!

oh and the "pending grad trip" was already BOOKED and TAKEN!! lol you can read about it in my trip report!! I had an amazing time and had no problem taking a million pics showing off my new figure :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter