I have it too! I’m assuming this will work if I buy a $500 DGC... Am I assuming correctly??
It is always YMMV. However all my Staples offers have always worked on Disney gift cards. This time I’m planning on waiting for a no fee Visa or MC deal and then purchase the Disney cards at Sams.

I have the 10% on my Amex Biz account for Staples. I always get 5% back at office supply stores. Do the promo offers stack with normal CB on Amex?
Yes. You should get the normal percent back on the purchase and the offer will post separately as a credit, as long as you've activated it.

Added Offers

Discount District
Kroger: Buy $50 Visa Or Mastercard Gift Card & Save $5 (Jan 24 & 25 Only) Link
  • $4.95 Activation Fee
  • 2x Fuel Points
Safeway/Albertsons: Earn 10x Reward Points On $20+ Domino’s Gift Cards (Unlimited Use) Expires 2/4/20 Link

Save Mart: Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 Save Mart Gift Card Free Expires 2/4/20 Link
  • GameStop
  • ThinkGeek
  • Chipotle
  • Panera Bread
  • Domino’s
Smart & Final: Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 Off Next Purchase. Expires 2/4/20 Link
  • Nike
  • Buffalo Wild Wings
  • Domino’s
  • Regal Cinemas
  • Happy Dining
  • Happy Bites

Last edited:
Last Day Online ONLY

Kroger:
Fandango Save $10 instantly wyb $50 in Fandango eGift Cards.
  • Offer valid from Jan 16, 2020 to Jan 22, 2020
  • Maximum discount allowed is subject to a maximum sum of $30 per customer
  • 2x Fuel Points
Link

Interesting...

Unlimited Free Extra Pages+40% Off Shutterfly Photo Books, Plus Save More With AMEX Offers!

All of the following codes can be stacked on the same order:
  • 40% off all photo books, no code required.
  • Use the following code for unlimited additional extra pages from Shutterfly (Exp: 1/26): FREEPAGES
  • If you order $39+ from Shutterfly after discounts are applied (Like if you order 1 large book or 2 smaller books) and before tax is applied you can get free shipping on the order with code (Exp: 2/5): SHIP39
Check your AMEX Offers for $5 off $20 or 500 bonus points for spending $20 at Shutterfly through 2/28!
Link

So uh... I got my package of gift cards yesterday and opened it up today. My 2nd pack of cards were not activated. So now I am going through the entire pile (36 packs X 3 cards!) and matching them up with the activation paperwork to make sure what is there and what is missing. There are only 35 printed activation receipts included in my packet so I am hoping it's just the one pack that was skipped. Anyone else had to fix this issue? I was going to try calling the BJs phone number that was printed on my activation slips.

So uh... I got my package of gift cards yesterday and opened it up today. My 2nd pack of cards were not activated. So now I am going through the entire pile (36 packs X 3 cards!) and matching them up with the activation paperwork to make sure what is there and what is missing. There are only 35 printed activation receipts included in my packet so I am hoping it's just the one pack that was skipped. Anyone else had to fix this issue? I was going to try calling the BJs phone number that was printed on my activation slips.
This happened to me. Took about four weeks for them to fix it.

Just had something weird/concerning happened (forgive me if this has already been covered!). I often buy Disney gift card at Sam’s online, and they always have a maximum, like 2 per member. I’ve always gotten around that by just splitting my order into separate transactions of 2 per transaction. Today I tried to purchase 2 $50 e-gift cards but got an error message saying that I had already purchased two, and it deleted them from my cart. I’ve definitely purchased these before, but not for at least a month. Is anyone else seeing super strict enforcement on gift card maximums at Sam’s?

Someone mentioned this earlier that there's an apparent limit on 2 per month. A couple of weeks ago I purchased 3x $75, 2x $50 and 2x $50 eGCs in one transaction (which are the limits for each type) I have them in my cart and proceeded to checkout without issues. I did not submit as I'm not ready to purchase them yet. Did you get the error after submitting?

Someone mentioned this earlier that there's an apparent limit on 2 per month. A couple of weeks ago I purchased 3x $75, 2x $50 and 2x $50 eGCs in one transaction (which are the limits for each type) I have them in my cart and proceeded to checkout without issues. I did not submit as I'm not ready to purchase them yet. Did you get the error after submitting?

I just tried again and the same thing happens. It lets me put them in my cart, but as soon as I hit “begin checkout,” I get an error message and they are automatically removed from my cart.

Yes and Yes. They have many GC's including Disney. They advertise GCs in the flyers usually, some times with extra rewards points if you buy X amount of certain ones.
Thanks. Got very excited because I know I have this offer on several of my Chase cards. But when I went to add the offer just now, it excludes gift cards.

Offer not valid on prescription purchases, tobacco, alcohol, lottery, gift cards, cigarettes, licenses, money orders, money transfers, prepaid cards, stamps, or other mail services.

Has anyone tried this and it worked with GCs? If so, did you have this same language in your offer?

Thanks. Got very excited because I know I have this offer on several of my Chase cards. But when I went to add the offer just now, it excludes gift cards.

Offer not valid on prescription purchases, tobacco, alcohol, lottery, gift cards, cigarettes, licenses, money orders, money transfers, prepaid cards, stamps, or other mail services.

Has anyone tried this and it worked with GCs? If so, did you have this same language in your offer?
Yep! Have the same exact offer with those terms, have used it on GC's and prescriptions with no problems. At this point in time it does not appear that they have the technical capability to enforce those terms. That's been listed on the offer each time it comes up, each time it's worked on GC's. They seem to be counting on people self enforcing it.

At some point it could change but for now it works. As always, only do the offers you are comfortable with. You never know when something will change. Personally, I think we have some time before the Cardlytics offers get sophisticated enough to distinguish between a $25 GC and $25 in bottled water. (two orders I've used these offers on) Cardlytics is the network supplying the Chase/BoA/Suntrust/etc CC offers.

Anyone fly Delta? Just noticed Bj's has GC $500 for $444.99. Says limit 5. Does anyone know how airlines treat GC? Can you use them on the whole amount or do they put a limit on how much can be paid with a GC? TIA if anyone knows - been trying to find out before I buy any.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter