Lastly, I felt this needed to be posted separately and I have added it to:
Traveling with Points

Curve Card/App: Curve ‘All In One’ Card Coming To America

What is Curve?
Curve is an intriguing payment product which has a LOT to offer to miles and points collectors. The key thing to remember is that Curve Card is free – in fact, they pay you for trying it – so you have nothing at risk.

The key benefit of Curve is that – if you link it to another Visa or Mastercard which earns miles or points – you will be earning miles on debit card as well as credit card payments, and foreign transactions will no longer have a 3% FX fee.

You will even earn miles and points on ATM cash withdrawals up to certain limits.

If you want to sign up or learn more, DoC has all the links to help guide you. There is a lot going on here including a wait list to join. Link

Last edited:
Someone mentioned having lots of returns to do (I think at department stores) anyway, I just read:

Nordstrom Returning Your Purchase—by Mail, at Curbside or in Stores

Our local store isn't accepting appointments however you can return items through their "Curbside Returns" which is a big relief. I was afraid of shipping them due to the black hole at the Detroit Distribution Center plus once received by Nordstrom there is another waiting period. I sure am happy with this Curbside Returns!

Someone mentioned having lots of returns to do (I think at department stores) anyway, I just read:

Nordstrom Returning Your Purchase—by Mail, at Curbside or in Stores

Our local store isn't accepting appointments however you can return items through their "Curbside Returns" which is a big relief. I was afraid of shipping them due to the black hole at the Detroit Distribution Center plus once received by Nordstrom there is another waiting period. I sure am happy with this Curbside Returns!

I'm patiently waiting for the mall to reopen so I can return my growing pile. At least 3 of the 4 stores are at the same mall. I don't trust mail in returns at any time.

I'm patiently waiting for the mall to reopen so I can return my growing pile. At least 3 of the 4 stores are at the same mall. I don't trust mail in returns at any time.

Agreed. I like to do returns in the stores but I'm happy with curbside returns for now, at least I can get my money back quicker.

Office Depot/Office Max questions - does anyone know if they carry Disney GCs? And best guess as to whether a Chase offer (10% off, max $8 on my CSP) will work on a gift card only purchase there? Thanks!
Mine does. And they have the variable load card so you can buy an $80 card to max out the discount.

Added Offers - 6/05/20

Disney Gift Card Deals
Weis Markets: Earn 4x Reward Points When Spending $100+ On All 3rd Party Gift Cards
Excludes the following gift cards: Weis Markets, American Express, Mastercard, Visa, All prepaid reloadable debit cards such as Green Dot, NetSpend, etc. and All phone cards. Expires 6/21/20 Link

MISC.
Cash App:
Grocery Stores, Home Depot, Walmart, DoorDash & More - Link

eGifter: Is offering the following new deals. Limit 5 per brand: Link
  • Buy $100 Bass Pro Shops gift card & get $20 DoorDash gift card free with promo code BASS620.
  • Buy $50 Outback Steakhouse gift card for $45 with promo code OUTBACK620.
    • Bass Pro Shops & Outback Steakhouse expire June 15, 2020 or while supplies last.
  • Buy $50 Fanatics gift card for $40 with promo code FANS620.
    • Fanatics expires June 22, 2020 or while supplies last.
GiftCardMall: Buy $50 Bath & Body Works Gift Cards For $42.50.
Limit 3. Expires 6/12/20. Link

Ibotta: Earn 15% Cashback On Red Robin Gift Cards. Expiry date unknown. Link

MyGiftCardsPlus/Swagbucks: Earn 20% Cashback On Fanatics Gift Cards.
Limit $500 Per Household. Expiry date unknown. Link

We had a pretty wicked storm last year with strong winds that blew off the patio glass table top which shattered. We leave our furniture as is on our deck year round, have done so without issue. We even had a tornado a few years back but nothing happened to it. Anyway, I've been looking to replace and found: Dulles Glass & Mirror / Use 30% off Promo Code: FCORONA and get free shipping.

I bought 42” round 3/8 tempered glass table top penciled for $131 (was $187). I did not try to haggle with any competitors and Home Depot did not have it available for $99 at least not in my 50 mile radius.

Kroger 4x fuel points on gift cards with digital coupon 6/10-6/23

I just looked at my fuel points; May 1,083 and it says they expire in 24 days. June points is zero. Did Kroger extend them again?

Never mind, a closer look revealed the points came from my grocery purchase.
I've not made a single gc purchase there since the lock down.

Last edited:
Time to use my csr, buy $1500 in Disney gift cards, erase the purchase with 100,000 ur points, earn 7,500 ur points and 6,000 fuel points (way more than I can use by 7/31).

We'd be happy to meet up with you during fueling :laughing:

We still have no word when my hubby will go back to the office, he's been working from home. No word on when school will start either.

We'd be happy to meet up with you during fueling :laughing:

We still have no word when my hubby will go back to the office, he's been working from home. No word on when school will start either.
I know. I go in one or two days a week but even that plus grocery shopping is only just over one fill up a month. DD has barely been driving. And I'm praying school starts in September here. I have a rising sophomore and senior and they need to go back to school!

I know. I go in one or two days a week but even that plus grocery shopping is only just over one fill up a month. DD has barely been driving. And I'm praying school starts in September here. I have a rising sophomore and senior and they need to go back to school!

I haven't put gas in the car since March. Now I do take mom's mariner when I do grocery pick up because it's easier with the suv than my 2 door car with a trunk that won't pop any more. But that's maybe 5 miles round trip so I'd still have close to the half tank I have now with that. I do have to start going in once a week on the 15th though I don't really want to.

I haven't put gas in the car since March. Now I do take mom's mariner when I do grocery pick up because it's easier with the suv than my 2 door car with a trunk that won't pop any more. But that's maybe 5 miles round trip so I'd still have close to the half tank I have now with that. I do have to start going in once a week on the 15th though I don't really want to.
I have put gas in once since Feb 29th and I still have half that tank left.

Kids going back to school is just as concerning. There's been talk here in MI of starting in August instead of after Labor Day. This is not our district but they are pretty close by.

West Bloomfield School District releases framework for next school year
Link

I don't know what's up with our district, but we never had a completed school calendar when it started last year 2019-2020. We were missing May and June 2020 and this was before the pandemic started. I specifically remember looking for when finals were being held, there was nothing about graduation rehearsals or last day of school, the two months were empty. I guess we'll see what happens this year and take it day by day.

Repost!

I think if anyone is looking specifically for Disney CG the best deal is at Meijer seeing how various CC offers have been modified.

Meijer: Earn $5 Reward For Every $50 Spent On Gift Cards.
Limit 10. Expires 6/20/20. GC Galore

Chase, Amex & Citi Enhance Card Benefits: How To Maximize For Gift Cards - Link

YMMV

Brooks Brothers Gift Card Deal But With A Warning
  • Buy $150+ Brooks Brothers gift card & get $25 Brooks Brothers gift card free.
  • Expires June 22, 2020.
  • Offer valid online only.
  • Limit five (5) Reward eGift Cards earned when purchasing $150+ eGift Card(s).
  • Offer only applies to a single eGift Card purchased at $150 or higher, does not apply to a single transaction of $150 on multiple cards
  • Direct link to offer.
If you’ll be spending $175+ at Brooks Brothers anyway, you might as well take advantage of what’s effectively a 14.3% discount if spending exactly $175.

It looks like the $25 cards are regular eGift cards rather than promo cards which means they won’t expire.

It’s worth being cautious with this deal though because Brooks Brothers is reportedly preparing to file for bankruptcy. While filing for bankruptcy doesn’t make gift cards worthless, it increases the risk of holding their gift cards in case they subsequently go out of business. I’d therefore only buy these gift cards if I was planning on ordering something from them immediately.
:thumbsup2 GC Galore

On 2/17/20, I purchased four dress based on reviews and size chart, but found them to be one to two sizes smaller in different areas. This was the first time buying from Brooks Brothers and I didn't like the inconsistencies. I have read good things about men's clothing especially their dress shirts.

Brooks Brother's is currently running a sale, might want to to have a look see!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!