Updates for NYC cruises that dock at PC for WDW

If they're getting that feedback from the parks, maybe next year they'll let you book in advance and choose your FPPs on line.

My wife is at the Magic Kingdom today and says it is bonkers. Space mountain and Jungle Cruise FP lines of 45min. She could not figure out what was going on by finally talked to some people saying they were there off the Magic. Tons of "free" untied fastpasses means long waits even in the fast pass line. At least at Magic Kingdom.
But most of us were using the FP's at multiple parks not just MK. MK, was just plain nuts today, the other 3 weren't too terrible. When we went on Snow Whites Mine Train at 9:30 this morning, the standby line was already at 65 minutes and we were on the 3rd bus to MK from PC.

Thanks for posting this! I had wondered, what the logistics are for this day!
It sounds like the VIP fast pass is the same you get when you do baby swap...which is awesome, because you are not tied to a time, and can use it whenever you want. You will have a great day!!
Anybody got a baby I can borrow for my January trip????

But most of us were using the FP's at multiple parks not just MK. MK, was just plain nuts today, the other 3 weren't too terrible. When we went on Snow Whites Mine Train at 9:30 this morning, the standby line was already at 65 minutes and we were on the 3rd bus to MK from PC.

Are you back on ship, and if so, or if not even, are you planning on being up for sail off?

I'm on the bus heading back to PC. All aboard isn't until 1:00 AM, so I doubt I'll be awake for it.

I'm there next week, so I was just wondering if it'll be a dead ship after everyone gets back with people worn out, or a lively ship with people wanting to whoop it up since they have the next two days at sea.

I'm there next week, so I was just wondering if it'll be a dead ship after everyone gets back with people worn out, or a lively ship with people wanting to whoop it up since they have the next two days at sea.
I'll let you know when I board. Based on the bus, I'm thinking everyone will not be up long tonight.

BTW, Cabanas is serving until midnight tonight, I don't know if it's table service or buffet. Lumieres and Cariocas were both open seating from 6:00 - 9:30, AP was not open at all tonight.

I'll let you know when I board. Based on the bus, I'm thinking everyone will not be up long tonight.

BTW, Cabanas is serving until midnight tonight, I don't know if it's table service or buffet. Lumieres and Cariocas were both open seating from 6:00 - 9:30, AP was not open at all tonight.

I would think since tomorrow is a sea day you might get many on deck for sail off, but I guess if it's too late then maybe not.

What did you use for transportation between the parks?

I would think since tomorrow is a sea day you might get many on deck for sail off, but I guess if it's too late then maybe not.

What did you use for transportation between the parks?
Most of us have been up since 5:00 or 5:30 and it was so hot today, I just want a shower and bed!!

WDW transportation, took monorail from MK to Epcot, then bus to AK, then another bus to DHS.

I am on next week too and I would guess it will be will pretty subdued on the ship that night. I think people will be wiped out from hitting the parks. At least that was our experience in 2012 onboard when we got back at 11:00.

MJ

Knowing my kids they'll sleep on the bus on the way back.... they'll be ready to whoop it up! I'll be ready for bed!

Club Disney Chandler... any chance they were playing the Sunday night football game somewhere on the ship that the whole family could watch?

Thank you for posting all of this great info! The kids (and I) are getting super excited for our upcoming cruise. Hope you're having great weather and a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!