UPDATES**** MON, JUNE 3 YIKES! My computer is sick! No SandraC for a couple days!

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi all! My computer is sick and in the shop! dh went to pick it up today, when he got to the shop, the technie said it crashed again! YIKES! So it MIGHT be working Monday! I hope so, how am I going to access the outside world! Chat soon! Sandra

MONDAY, JUNE 3 ~ computer still sick ~ updates later! Sandra

MON JUNE 3 ~ computer still sick! YIKES! I can't stand this! I'll try to get to the library and dd's school to check email every couple days! Went to PCW yesterday ~ much fun! Looking forward to August MEET! S

Oh, Sandra, I know how you feel. It's amazing how much we depend on our computers!! Hope you get yours fixed soon! Ours has developed an annoying glitch on start-up which I'm sure DH is going to have to fix by doing a reformat of the hard-drive.

Yesterday was a perfect day, weatherwise, for you at PCW! Have you heard anything back about group tickets? I think Saturday with Sunday raindate sounds good to me, for the August meet.

Hope you get back online quickly! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter