Updates on gas shortage?

We4mickey

Cast Member
Anyone have any updates on the gas shortage around Atlanta? Leaving next Friday and hoping we won't have anything to worry about. By the way gas is down to $3.19 here today :)

It has greatly improved. Gas is still high here and there are still a few stations without gas...but its nothing as wide spread as it was in the past few weeks! :thumbsup2

It's been pretty rough here in central to western NC. Our BP gas around the corner has been out of gas for almost 2 weeks and just got a delivery last night AND they lowered the price. Most stations are $3.75 to $3.90 and they had theirs for $3.59 today. I want $1.50 again! Deliveries are coming. Whenever we see a truck on the road my DD starts to yippee, the gas is coming.
Loretta

We're almost back to normal around here! Very few places are without gas- Although I will say that if you need 89 or premium octane, it is still very difficult to find. But if you are a regular gas kinda driver, or deisel, AND if you don't mind paying $3.95 gallon, then you're good to go :thumbsup2

Gas is around 3.75 to 3.80 in my neck of ATL (NW along I75). It has been dropping the last few days and supplies are pretty good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter