Upgraded Magic Bands

My trip isn't for a long time (February), and I'm coming from Canada so won't get Magic Bands until check in anyway, but I keep looking every day, because my son really wants the Iron Man one. I don't care what my husband and I get. I will pick whatever is in stock if I ever see the Iron Man one available. What I don't understand is that I see some people say they see the stock change multiple times a day. For me, the stock seems to stay the same for a week or more. I've never seen the Iron Man one in stock. Anyone else? The annoying thing is, it is in stock at Shop Disney. Even if I wanted to pay full price, I really don't want to pay full price + exchange on the full price + shipping + customs fees. That's excessive, lol. So, I will wait. I hope I see it sometime on MDE. But is there a certain time of day or time of week that it seems to restock?

Also, if you are in Canada, they will not sell you Magic bands from Shop Disney anyway. I tried.

I checked last night and early this morning and only plain were available, so I knew something was up. Is it too hopeful to think they're actually attempting to fix this mess? Although I don't see what you saw yesterday, just seeing the plain bands, so who knows.
I still don't have confidence that it will be fixed, lol but I did notice that just the plain ones are available and it makes sense. I noticed the site typically goes wonky on Sundays. I've become obsessed with these bands and I don't know why!

well yesterday there were the basic 8 bands, this morning there were 50, and at the 9:45AM update it went back to the basic 8. i have no idea what is going on with this system and i don't think disney does either lol

well yesterday there were the basic 8 bands, this morning there were 50, and at the 9:45AM update it went back to the basic 8. i have no idea what is going on with this system and i don't think disney does either lol
I spent an hour this morning trying to add bands to my cart with zero success. They're up to something, but I'm not convinced they have any clue what that something is.

All the advice I can give is just keep trying! They change the bands (almost) every hour around the 43rd minute. I tried for about 2 months to get the bands I wanted, checking every. single. hour. I was awake and was about to give up when two weeks ago a miracle happened and I got all three of our top picks!!! They arrived Friday and now I have to keep them hidden from my 4 year old or else his birthday surprise will be ruined lol Good luck everyone!

Finally today I was able to submit an order with 3 bands that we were happy with. Not our first choices, but good enough. So glad that’s over.

HalleFREAKINlujah!!! Finally got the two bands we wanted. I got the castle and DH wanted the grey pirates or black panther. I was able to get the pirates. I got the confirmation email. Now lets just hope they follow through. I'm not counting on anything after how ridiculous this has all been. But so far so good.
Keep trying if you have time. It feels like they may VERY slowly getting better at fulfilling these orders. Yeah, I'm an optimist. lol

I was able to get the Haunted Mansion for me, and the Pink Disney Treats one for the Mrs. I ordered ours a few weeks ago though.

Is there a list of all the bands available right now? I've had the opportunity to get quite a few different ones between the two times I checked last night and today but most were "not available" when I tried to actually get them.

Just wondering what all is out there so I know the family's top faves are :)
Thanks!

Is there a list of all the bands available right now? I've had the opportunity to get quite a few different ones between the two times I checked last night and today but most were "not available" when I tried to actually get them.

Thanks!

Not sure if there's a full list but the other morning I refreshed and there was 50, which was by far the most I'd seen (most were sold out tho).

Thanks!

The only “list” is what they show available at the time you go to pick them out. But this morning things changed a bit. People were actually able to get the special bands where they were unable to before.

At about 43 minutes after the hour, inventory changes. Just make sure you reload the page to see what is up. Not sure how it has went this afternoon because I’m a hold out for the galaxy edge one that has not shown up today yet.

But this morning I got 2 special ones for me and husband. But not until about 10:00 did it start working. And several people were having success. Kids are on a separate reservation so I still have 3 to order.

I’m holding my breath that Disney finally got this worked out. It’s been infuriating.

HalleFREAKINlujah!!! Finally got the two bands we wanted. I got the castle and DH wanted the grey pirates or black panther. I was able to get the pirates. I got the confirmation email. Now lets just hope they follow through. I'm not counting on anything after how ridiculous this has all been. But so far so good.

I was able to get 3 out of 4 choices so I took it. Finally allowed me to get all the way through the order. Like you I am not counting on this going smoothly. The track record is not in our favor on this one! Got Sorcerer Mickey, white castle, and blue Stitch which were all first choices. I took a yellow Donald Duck band which was not even one of my top 10 choices, but rest of family is happy.

It feels so dang good to finally be done with this, right???
I'm really hoping more people are getting the bands they want. Hopefully they are slowly getting their act together on this, but who knows!!!

I finally was able to get a Sorc Mickey band earlier today. Was the first time something other than the basic bands weren't unavailable

I successfully ordered bands a couple months before my trip. The email stated they would at my resort. We checked in on Friday the 16th. No bands and the ones I ordered were sold out. The CM at the front desk said I could get my money refunded, or I could pick out bands at the parks and get the purchase price refunded.

We selected bands whith no problem the day it came it, but didn't realize we had to check out with them. When I realized that, of course, it was too late. I kept reading the issues on here, and would occasionally glance at the current ones, but nothing we were interested in. But I wasn't too concerned bcs we aren't going til December. I finally told my family to make a list of their top 3 choices, and I started checking a couple of times a day on 8/8 (but not more than 2 or 3 times). On 8/10 I actually forgot until about 10 pm, and they actually had something we each had on our lists (Jack & Sally, Stitch, and GE) so I grabbed them and checked out with no problems. The email said estimated delivery would be 10 days before our trip, but they came in on 8/16! So don't give up, and maybe that timing helps for info

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!