upgraded our truck camper to...

4mickey2

disney+bichons=happiness
we spent the money and bought our super c.. :cool1:

we got an awesome deal on a slightly used 2007 jayco seneca. brought it home and started cleaning it on sunday. we will be loading it over the next week to see where things will go in it. it is a big rig, though.

142256seneca-thumb.jpg

yes, it is even parked in our garage :woohoo: .

It is an awesome camper. They surprised us and parked it in our driveway Saturday night. We woke up and thought what the heck! I can't wait until we all go to the Fort in October with it. :cool1:

our garage is just over 1600 sq ft. the end is 50' long with a 14' overhead door. built just for an rv. ;)

Congradulations! It looks awesome. I'm sure you will enjoy that for years to come!

A big congratulations to you. That looks like a very nice rig. I know that Thelma, Lousie & Duke will probably enjoy it as much as you. I think this was a good weekend for both of us. Enjoy and have many great trips!

i've been hoping my dh would also want to live in our garage.. :rotfl2:

but, it isn't working out that way .... ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter