Upgrading old park pass

Tray927

Earning My Ears
Hello!

We’re planning a quick visit to WDW in November to enjoy the MVMCP. We have old non-expiring 1 day park tickets from a long time ago and I was wondering if they can be put towards upgrading to an annual pass?

We use to travel to WDW frequently in a year but we have taken a few years hiatus. I’m not sure if we will want to return more than once in the upcoming year but I’d like to at least determine if that could potentially be an option for us.

Thank you so much for your help!

The simple and quick answer is yes.
The longer one is how much credit will they give you for it. Will it be what you purchased for, or todays rate.
Either or, I think for the credit cost, I would hold onto that ticket to use for entry another day and pay full price for the annual pass.
single day non expire are gold.

I agree with mort1331. The value they will assign to the ticket will be much less than its value as an entry. They max value they have been assigning to old tickets as of late is what you actually paid for them. Gone are the days of bridging an old 1 day ticket to a current 1 day ticket price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter