Upgrading PH tickets

mlm

Earning My Ears
If I buy a 4 day park hopper ticket and get to DL and decide I want to spend another day in the park, what do I do?

Can I upgrade to a 5 day for a fee or do I just purchase a new one day pass?

As long as the ticket hasn't expired U can upgrade to the 5 day hopper and just pay the difference. I'm not quite sure where U do this as I have never had to before but would think you just go to the ticket booths and tell them U want to upgrade.

Yes, go to the ticket booth before the end of the 4th day. You'll pay the difference between what you paid for the 4 day, and the current price of the 5 day. If you decide to upgrade to an annual pass, you'll want to do that at the bank on main street.

hlbtimes2 said:
Yes, go to the ticket booth before the end of the 4th day. You'll pay the difference between what you paid for the 4 day, and the current price of the 5 day. If you decide to upgrade to an annual pass, you'll want to do that at the bank on main street.

Exactly! Well put!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter