Upgrading PHs to APs, everyone in the family?

momofmikey

Mommy also to Daniel and Lauren
We are a family of 5 with 8 day Park Hopper tickets we're using next week. We have another trip coming in June, but my daughter and I have tickets through her dance studio. Can I only upgrade my husband and sons' tickets to APs next week?

We are a family of 5 with 8 day Park Hopper tickets we're using next week. We have another trip coming in June, but my daughter and I have tickets through her dance studio. Can I only upgrade my husband and sons' tickets to APs next week?

Yup.

Depending on when you purchased your tickets (or booked the stay if it's a MYW package) you may need to "enter" a park first and then convert them so you can get the maximum value applied towards the AP.

My understanding is that if you don't use any days, the original ticket value is used to compute the difference. But if you use a day, then the current price is used, regardless of the number of days used.

Mouseavers explain it here: https://www.mousesavers.com/advice-tips-and-tricks-for-walt-disney-world-tickets-and-passes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!