Upgrading promo ticket to annual pass?

We upgraded our UT ticket 2 day 2 park 2 free day promo to annual passes on Feb 25th. The cost was around 30 per person. (We upgraded to seasonal).
If I find the receipt I'll come back and post the actual details. I have no idea if we saved any money doing it this way. The plan was just for me to upgrade my ticket so we could get the AP hotel discounts (which was a huge savings on the room for 5 nights) but then everyone wanted more park days so we just went for it.

Quick question-did you bring your UT physical tickets to guest services when you upgraded or had you scanned your tickets to the Universal app?

Quick question-did you bring your UT physical tickets to guest services when you upgraded or had you scanned your tickets to the Universal app?
We had our physical tickets. Also I looked everywhere and can not find the receipt for the AP purchase.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!