Upscale Holiday Buffet or Upscale Breakfast Place

Happy Artist

Earning My Ears
I am looking for recommendations for a great buffet outside of the parks that would be close to the level of the one at California Grill, but for less money or a great breakfast place for a special meal. Thanks!

At this point with the virus I think finding a buffet that is still in business will be hard. Or it might convert to a server spooning the food on your plate. But as of right now buffet are going out of business such as Sweet Tomato and its rumor Golden Corral will be too

I am looking for recommendations for a great buffet outside of the parks that would be close to the level of the one at California Grill, but for less money or a great breakfast place for a special meal. Thanks!

Not sure your holiday or what will even be available in the future but the Rosen Shingle Creek has offered some very nice holiday buffets.

Actually interested in this as we’ve always wanted to do Cali Grill brunch but if there is one sonewhere in the Orlando area that is upscale id love to bring my family as we are potentially going to Universal for 2 nights before Christmas

Not sure your holiday or what will even be available in the future but the Rosen Shingle Creek has offered some very nice holiday buffets.
I saw videos of this place. Have you been here? This is the kind of place I was looking for, but was hoping find somewhere like this for bit less as it is $75/person

I saw videos of this place. Have you been here? This is the kind of place I was looking for, but was hoping find somewhere like this for bit less as it is $75/person

I've stayed there and eaten, but not the holiday buffets. I avoid Disney around holidays. I loved the hotel.

I just don't know what you will find ... and we don't know if buffets will be back for awhile. Check the Swan & Dolphin restaurants.

Boma at AKL does a terrific breakfast buffet. Our favourite for years. I don’t know California Grill so can’t comment on the price comparison element...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts