US gift cards at Target

mapmakerj

DIS Veteran
Just a heads up that some Target stores are now carrying Universal Orlando gift cards in $50 and $100 increments. They are in electronics on the big gift card display. My store near Jacksonville, Fl carries them and I bought one yesterday and got the red card 5% discount.

if n. illinois, s. wisconsin targets follow that, i'll be happy.

i need to go google ..............

Possibly only a local to FL thing, but I am going to check a few Targets here in GA just in case. I also heard that Kroger has started carrying US cards but the GA locations I have checked so far do not have them.

I like using them for WDW, because I can get either a 5% discount at Target or get the gas points at Kroger. I hope Universal gets their cards out into more stores.

I'm gonna check our Target and Kroger here in middle TN today. Fingers crossed- I would love to get those to make it easier to save for our trip in October.

Can you use Universal gift cards for purchasing AP's, as well as food and merchandise purchases inside the parks?

I'm gonna check our Target and Kroger here in middle TN today. Fingers crossed- I would love to get those to make it easier to save for our trip in October.

Also in middle TN. All the Krogers near me have them. Gonna have to check our Targets

Can you use Universal gift cards for purchasing AP's, as well as food and merchandise purchases inside the parks?

Definitely for food and merchandise in the parks, but I'm not sure about Annual Passes. You can also use them to pay for resort lodging.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter