US Passports Department Not Working

jliehr

Mouseketeer
Got our son’s last week, we had submitted 2/25. Our processing center was New Orleans.

• Disney Cruise Line Shipboard Credits up to $1000!
    Just make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel and you’ll receive up to $1000 in shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!
    Click Here for Details

Already have a Disney Cruise Line reservation booked?
    If you booked your DCL reservation within the last 30 days, Email us (DreamsCruise@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com) to see if we can save you money, apply a Shipboard Credit, or recieve our Exclusive Gift!
    *Deposit paid. Not paid in full. Other Restrictions Apply.

• Anna Chassereau

DIS Veteran
    Got my sons passport in the mail today...sent the application off at the end of May so it was quick! Still waiting on mine though. Seems to be getting back to normal!

Paul70

Earning My Ears
    I sent In my application back in March, and I received my passport last week.

NKHarris329

Mouseketeer
    Meant to update! We got our passports in. But... one of them was misprinted so we get to send it back. Yeah! :headache:

• EXCLUSIVE - Dreams Unlimited Travel Gift Basket!
    Book your Disney Cruise Line vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive an exclusive, complimentary Gift Basket. This Gift Basket is a result of client feedback as well as posts from DISboards.com; we call it our “What you didn't know you needed on a Disney Cruise Kit”.
    Click Here for Details

• NKHarris329

Mouseketeer
    No, we don't have to repay for them (aside shipping). We do get to go back in line and I have to supply an additional pic and re send all our documents. It's frustrating but at least we aren't traveling this year.

Snowwhyt

I've felt the Magic each time I visit!
    No, we don't have to repay for them (aside shipping). We do get to go back in line and I have to supply an additional pic and re send all our documents. It's frustrating but at least we aren't traveling this year.
    I cannot imagine the stress for a person with a cruise coming in a few weeks! But had it of been me, I have no luck, I’d have 2 weeks to get it done again, if that. I don’t plan for problems, they just find me. I didn’t notice, did you have a date coming or past?

NKHarris329

Mouseketeer
    We were traveling end of June this year, but now pushed back until July next. We wouldn't have had our passports in time to travel period if we had traveled this year.

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES