US Passports Department Not Working

Got our son’s last week, we had submitted 2/25. Our processing center was New Orleans.

Got my sons passport in the mail today...sent the application off at the end of May so it was quick! Still waiting on mine though. Seems to be getting back to normal!

No, we don't have to repay for them (aside shipping). We do get to go back in line and I have to supply an additional pic and re send all our documents. It's frustrating but at least we aren't traveling this year.

No, we don't have to repay for them (aside shipping). We do get to go back in line and I have to supply an additional pic and re send all our documents. It's frustrating but at least we aren't traveling this year.
I cannot imagine the stress for a person with a cruise coming in a few weeks! But had it of been me, I have no luck, I’d have 2 weeks to get it done again, if that. I don’t plan for problems, they just find me. I didn’t notice, did you have a date coming or past?

We were traveling end of June this year, but now pushed back until July next. We wouldn't have had our passports in time to travel period if we had traveled this year.

Just an update on things going on with passports. We renewed our kids passports on Monday 3/16/20, a few days before the passport office shut down. They’ve been in the “processing” stage since then, until today. We received both of them, Saturday 7/18/20. Not that we can use them for anything right now, but at least we have them.

Just an update on things going on with passports. We renewed our kids passports on Monday 3/16/20, a few days before the passport office shut down. They’ve been in the “processing” stage since then, until today. We received both of them, Saturday 7/18/20. Not that we can use them for anything right now, but at least we have them.
I got new passports for my children and myself right before the shut down. The kids passports arrived 7/18/20, pleasant surprise. I’m still waiting for mine.

We submitted our DD's passport renewal on 4/25 and we got it last week.

We applied for my son's passport and sent my husband's for renewal on the same day in mid-March. Husband got his renewal back today, our son's is still listed as in progress.

sent ours 3/10, got emails saying they have processed and shipped yesterday. It'll be nice to finally have our documents back even if we aren't going anywhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter