USB Charging Brick

Debonna

Mouseketeer
Confused over what device charging items I can bring aboard the Dream. I have a 3 port USB charging brick. It has three USB "holes" and the entire brick plugs into an electrical outlet. Is this acceptable? Thanks.

Totally fine. They don't want any extension cords- plug in and then plugging in electrical devices. USB is fine

Don't count on them not confiscating it. I had a similar block that I used on the Dream and Magic for the last couple of years and then on the Fantasy this March it was confiscated. At the end of the cruise I had to pick it up at the table of shame in the terminal and there were many of the same blocks (no cord) on that table.

Last edited:
I once successfully brought on a surge protector. I didn't know that they are not allowed, but I got away with it. Sometimes it's a crap shoot.

Don't count on them not confiscating it. I had a similar block that I used on the Dream and Magic for the last couple of years and then on the Fantasy this March it was confiscated. At the end of the cruise I had to pick it up at the table of shame in the terminal and there were many of the same blocks (no cord) on that table.
Thanks for the heads up. Will bear that in mind for next time. 👍

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter