Use a Stroller!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim W.

Earning My Ears
We are back from our 5 day trip to Disney. We were there 12/17-12/21. The crowds were light and we had no trouble getting to do everything from rides to shows to all the extras you can imagine. Epcots Illuminations, Mickey's Very Merry Christmas, Epcots Candle Light Choir.
My point is I was in Disney with my 2 sons(5 and 8 yrs) and 9 other menbers of my family siblings, parents, nephews......
We kept very late hours and did lots of walking. I did think about taking an umbrella stroller, but my 5yr old didn't fit init comfortably.
I ended up renting a double stroller for day 2, 3, and 4. It was a huge blessing! My 70 lbs 8 yr old loved being able to ride init too.

We would have never of been able to get as much done and have such happy children if I had to make them walk everywhere in the parks.

If you don't "think" you will need one plan it into the budget anyway. You could always find something to spend the extra $ on the last day.

Kim W.

I have to agree with you - we usually rent a stroller for my now 6 yr old. Even though at home she never uses a stroller, it just helps us to be able to have her in the stroller and you know where she's at. You don't have to keep watching that they are keeping up with you (my little one likes to stop and look at ANY thing!). We just got back Dec 2 and I was so glad to have a stroller (I do have a nice umbrella one that Allison can use) and it was so handy to have. We even used it at the airport and again, I would recommend a stroller!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter