Useless facts/Chit Chat Thread

Here is the latest on the work on my house

Porch rails completed:

100_0116.jpg

Looks great Carol! :thumbsup2 (now time to go to the Fort! :cool1: )

There's something about fresh paint that sure does "brand new" up a place, huh!! Looks great Carol!!!

Ami...congrats to the angelicly piped DD!!!

Mike, have a safe trip home buddy....hope ya got some catches in!! PIX!!!!

Jim...Doesnt suck to be you right now, does it!!!! Have a great time buddy.

PHYLLIS, glad to hear your Mom's vision is improved. :goodvibes

CAROL, the house looks beautiful!!! Thanks for the pics!

MIKE, so glad you had a great time at the Fort!!

AMI, congrats to Meija!! :woohoo:

JIM, hope you, ftwildernessgirl and the wonderbeagle have a great trip!

and last, but not least... ROG, thanks for taking my innocent aardvark joke and turning it into the twisted mess that got the last chit chat thread locked up!!! :sad2: :rotfl:

Your mom has spunk!!! Glad that her vision's improved so quickly!

Spunk...yep...that's a polite way to describe her! :laughing: She comes off tough...but honestly she's a marshmellow. I keep telling my siblings that..only they don't believe it.

Ami, your little singer sounds adorable. My daughter is 21 and still loves to sing. :lovestruc Still involved in chorus in college. I think music is just a part of her. Use to drive her older brother CRAZY with it. Especially long drives in the car. (and there were a couple to Disney from NY). He used to scream..."WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO BE SO DAMN HAPPY" he wanted to ring her neck.:laughing: ...we used to call her Ariel with her constant singing.

and last, but not least... ROG, thanks for taking my innocent aardvark joke and turning it into the twisted mess that got the last chit chat thread locked up!!! :sad2: :rotfl:

Too late Kelly! You weren't that innocent. You knew someone would take the remark and run with it! :thumbsup2

PHYLLIS, glad to hear your Mom's vision is improved. :goodvibes

CAROL, the house looks beautiful!!! Thanks for the pics!

MIKE, so glad you had a great time at the Fort!!

AMI, congrats to Meija!! :woohoo:

JIM, hope you, ftwildernessgirl and the wonderbeagle have a great trip!

DITTO :thumbsup2

Mike.... I've been around. How could you miss me???

Ami....is there any way you can post a video of your DD singing on You Tube and share it with us? I would sooooooooooooo love that!!

Carol .... I LOVE the way your porch came out!!!

Rog.... hi honey!!:lovestruc (I'm shamelessly in love with Rog)

Pete.... come back!!! This board sucks without you!

I'm hoping to get over to FtW on Friday to meet Mickey the FtW Wonderbeagle!! (Oh yeah....and Jim & FtWGal, too!)

Deb, you are the official Disboard FW welcome wagon! :cutie: I think you should have an official booth set up near Pioneer Hall. Kick those DVC people out of theirs and use it for Disboard meet and greets! :laughing:

Deb, you are the official Disboard FW welcome wagon! :cutie: I think you should have an official booth set up near Pioneer Hall. Kick those DVC people out of theirs and use it for Disboard meet and greets! :laughing:

Please don't give that crazy nut any ideas. Next thing you know she'll have that dang otter down there and instead of being in Bay Lake the rodents will be up at Pioneer Hall.:rotfl:

Mike.... I've been around. How could you miss me???

Now THERE'S a statement that can be taken several different ways, all of them unprintable on this board.

Sorry, Deb, couldn't resist. You did, however, give me a big smile at the end of a day so full of elitist physicians that I am ready to hide any connection to the healthcare field. :3dglasses

Mike, have a safe trip home buddy....hope ya got some catches in!! PIX!!!!

Jim...Doesnt suck to be you right now, does it!!!! Have a great time buddy.

Well, I wouldn't say it doesn't suck for him. My understanding is that when he arrived, his site wasn't ready so he took a boat ride and went over to the roaring fork to get his mugs and have a little soup. Rumor has it that he was feeling a little uneasy due to some " less than sophisticated " people that not only were the only other couple on the Resort launch with them, they also sat one table away from them at the roaring fork. The wierd thing was, this other couple kept staring and whispering the whole time. When he had enough, they got out of there quickly to make sure they weren't followed. After all this, as they made it back to the KIWI (which he left in the capable hands of Disney security in the overflow lot ) some hooligans with no respect for other peoples property put thier propaganda of thier ever growing cult all over his beloved KIWI. there was even hand written statements on the mass produced flyers. Almost as if he was targeted directly. Luckily no permanant damage was done but, you guys should keep an eye out for trouble while there.

As for my trip, we had a great time and wish we could have stayed longer. I did take a few pix to share but, Landon had the good camera so the pics aren't the greatest.

kiwimulti.jpg

methumbs.jpg

kiwinote.jpg

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :worship: :banana: :woohoo:

When we did finally talk to Jim, he said he was all worked up as he came across the parking lot and saw his camper . He seemed OK when he figured out what was actually on it...

I'm sure that I enjoyed it much more than Jim did,,,,,even if it is because he had no Idea he was being stalked......:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

...some hooligans with no respect for other peoples property put thier propaganda of thier ever growing cult all over his beloved KIWI. there was even hand written statements on the mass produced flyers. Almost as if he was targeted directly. Luckily no permanant damage was done but, you guys should keep an eye out for trouble while there....edit... When we did finally talk to Jim, he said he was all worked up as he came across the parking lot and saw his camper . He seemed OK when he figured out what was actually on it...

:lmao: :thumbsup2 :lmao:

Thats too funny....he thought his kiwi was vandalized!!!! Good show Mike!! Them dang DisCult hooligans are relentless;)

somehow, I knew you would approve...
It was awesome

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter