User name question

Unfortunately, you can't really. The best option is to create a new user ID and stop using the old one. You may need to change the email associated with the current username -- change it to a secondary email or even just make something up.

Unfortunately, you can't really. The best option is to create a new user ID and stop using the old one. You may need to change the email associated with the current username -- change it to a secondary email or even just make something up.

IT IS SAD THAT WE CANNOT REQUEST A NAME CHANGE!! I am divorced and would like to NOT have my exhusbands name on here. We live in a day and age where changing the name should not be this hard.

IT IS SAD THAT WE CANNOT REQUEST A NAME CHANGE!! I am divorced and would like to NOT have my exhusbands name on here. We live in a day and age where changing the name should not be this hard.
It's not that hard. Just create a new profile with your desired name. Only "hard" part is you have to change the email on the old name (if you don't have another email, just make one up). This is because each profile has to have it's own email address, can't be shared.

It is hard when you've been here for many years, to suddenly have to start over because a primitive piece of software can't do a basic field change.
The software isn't an issue. XenForo does allow for username changes. I am on other boards that use XenForo and Admins can change your username when requested. I think it is a manual process, but it can be done if they are willing to do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter