Using a counter service credit at the pool bars, any extra fees, tips charged?

SL6827

DIS Veteran
If you use a dining plan credit for a counter service meal at the resorts pool bars, are you charged anything extra such as a tip, or delivery fee? Or if so, does the dining plan cover that?

If the Pool Bar Menu has language about delivery fee and service charge then it may be coming from Private Dining. If so, it would require 2 TS. If you do use the 2 TS, it does cover the $3.00 delivery fee and 18% service charge, and FYI, there is a line for a tip (optional?).

The question is, do all the Pool Bar menus say Private Dining? Or is it only the AKL ones? I may have to go digging deeper into this.

If the menu doesn't say Private Dining, then there won't be a delivery fee, nor a service charge, and a tip would be customary. It's also likely that you could use a QS credit. I am going to find a more recent pic of the menu and see if it says Private Dining. Thepic that I found from AKL is 2 years old and things may have changed since then. If it's not private dining, then I'm pretty sure you could use a QS credit.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!