Using codes with Park Hopper tickets?

lpursell

Mouseketeer
Do the resort discount codes have anything to do with buying the UPH tickets for the length of stay? If my TA books the ressie for three days with UPH tickets, can she still get the discount code rate for the room? Or should I ask her to book the room only and get the UPH tickets when I get there? Thanks, Linda

Some discount codes are for packages (include UPH tickets) and some are for room only. If you want to buy your UPH tickets when you arrive, be sure the code you use is for room only. TAs can use either code to book your stay (and so can you if you choose to do it yourself).

If you buy UPH tickets (formerly known as Length of Stay Tickets) when you arrive at the resort, you will not get the advance purchase discount on the UPH tickets. However, if you want to drop the arrival and/or departure day, you cannot buy the tickets in advance.

Many people believe plain park hopper tickets or park hopper plus tickets are a better value for their family than are the Ultimate Park Hopper tickets and so they do not get the packages that include UPH tickets. They book with a room only discount code and then either buy their PH or PHP tickets in advance to get that discount. (Some also combine that with their Disney Club discount). Some people purchase tickets via an online ticket broker because many of them offer ticket discounts comparable or better than those available from Disney or the Disney Club.

More than you wanted/needed, right?

Enjoy your trip!

CarolMN, Thanks so much! No, it isn't more than I wanted to know. It really helps to know all my options. When the discount codes come out, are there usually two codes? One for room only and one with UPH?

Linda,
In my experience there have been codes from room only and room plus tickets. You can find the current codes at www.mousesavers.com and right now there are regular people codes for room, room and UPH, and Discovery Magic pkg, and Disney Club codes for basic plan (room plus mini golf or wide world of sports) and room plus UPH.
Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter