Using Disney Visa ?'s

Tooth Fairy

DIS Veteran
We just returned from the 4-26 Western and booked another using our Disney Visa for the deposit.
Will we get 0% for 6 months on the deposit amount?

I'm not sure. I had thought that you had to pay the deposit plus the balance with the Disney Visa to get the 0%. I paid our deposit with another Visa (before the Disney Visa came out) and then paid the balance with the Disney Visa, and on our statement it said 0%. I don't even know if the Disney Visa people know LOL

When I called Visa, they said your first 6 mos. from first USE was interest free.... on everything, not just disney purchases

Decided to call and the person told me all charges the first 6 months were 0%. The deposit for the cruise is 6 months from date of charge because it is considered a Disney pkg. When we make final payment we will have 6 months from that date of charge with 0%. She confirmed that most travel agents do not know about it because it is something the credit card company takes care of. Any way, it works out great - we have a cruise on hold for 6 months without really paying the deposit!!!!

We used the DCL Visa card to pay our balance a few weeks ago. I had charged the deposit almost 2 yrs ago and Dreams said DCL had to credit that card back and recharge it on my Disney Visa in order for me to get the DCL Onboard Credit. The credit is 50.00 per stateroom and we have 2 rooms...so we get 100.00 onboard credit. Not sure if I would have gotten the 0% interest for 6 mos if I had not charged the full trip on the card. Anyway, I just got the bill and my points are there too! I have the money to pay for the trip but this way I can keep my money in the bank (earning interest) until I pay it in full in October!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter