Using Dreams Unl. - can I request a specific room no?

treloarf

DIS Veteran
When I received my quote back from DU, they assigned me to cabin 5024 which is a secret porthole.which is great! Should I have asked them which sprs were available? The reason I'm asking is that I read that 5024 was an adjoining room & wondered if that's a problem. I probably would have preferred 5520 or 5020. But do you think they know which is better & those were gone already?

treloarf,
We just recieved our quote back for a 2005 cruise. We requested a SPH room and luckily were assigned 5520. The next day I emailed them about getting another cabin close by and they responded quickly that another SPH was still available. If you were to contact them they could probably let you know if a certain room was available or what other SPH rooms are available for your cruise dates.
Good Luck, Kathy

You sure can request a certain room.....My requirements when I booked were as far aft as possible with a plexi verandah and non-adjoining rooms...I gave them a few room numbers that would be acceptable and I got one of those.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter