Using DU for cruise

puffkin

DVC Owner- SSR & AKV
We have booked our 4 night Disney Wonder Cruise for our honeymoon through Dreams Unlimited. This will be our first cruise. I was wondering if they can take care of booking our shore excursions, or if I need to do it. Ideally, I would just like to board the ship, and worry about Palo reservations and nothing else. Is there anything else that Dreams can take care of for the cruise? Thanks in advance!

I believe you will have to book excurions, which can be done with a phone call, you don't have to wait until you board the ship. I'm not sure about this, though. I'd send a quick note to your agent at Dreams and ask if they will book the excursions for you.

You can pre-book shore excursions 60 days prior to your cruise. When you make your final payment, you will receive an email with instructions for pre-booking your excursions and the cost is billed to your stateroom account by DCL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter