using more adults at one meal

jcanary

3 generations at WDW, thank you DVC!
Please I do not want to start a right or wrong morals discussion. We are going to Cocoa Beach one day to visit my brother for the day. We will not be using any of our TS or CS's that day. My brother and his wife are going to come to our place one day for the parks, etc and I was hoping to be able to use the TS's that we did not use that other day to purchase 4 adult TS's(that would be the actual 2 plus 2 extra). Has anyone done this? Are there any problems? Thanks in advance.

If your card says 2A and 1C some servers weren't letting guests order 3 adult meals but generally Disney has been letting guests use credits to treat others. My guess is this would only become an issue if you were ordering 4 adult meals and wanted to pay out of pocket for a child meal. If that was the case I'd just plan on using the meal plan for everyone and pay out of pocket for a different meal.

Bicker--If there is a child on the plan the server will have no way of knowing if credits purchased at the adult rate or if credits purchased at the child rate were being used to treat the brother and his wife.

I sure wish the program was more internally consistent. I believe that would result in less confusion and contention about the program.

bicker said:
I sure wish the program was more internally consistent. I believe that would result in less confusion and contention about the program.

I'm afraid the confusion is created by those of us that love to rehash every minor problem. I used the plan twice and had no real problems.

The dessert sampler at Chefs De France was excluded. The exclusion was noted on the menu and that item cost more than 2X the price of the other desserts. Very clear and very fair.

Many of the desserts were excluded at the Pepper Market. Desserts aren't self-service and the CM asked if I was on the meal plan and when I said yes she explained what was included.

I was far more surprised on what was included. The brochure clearly indicates what snacks are included. The fact that some resort food courts are even more generous and will sometimes allow items like bakery cookies is a positive not a negative.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter