using netgrocer or similar

yorkshiregirl

Mouseketeer
Has anyone from the U.K. used netgrocer to have groceries shipped out? I hope I haven't asked this before. We are staying at FW and are not having a car for the week we are staying but hiring a golf cart some days and then using the buses etc. for the others. We could taxi out to a nearby supermarket alternativly but I do fancy having a go ordering over the 'net and hopefully finding a package for us when we arrive. I have started putting some things aside to pack in the suitcase but DH says I won't be allowed to bring them in? Is this correct?
TIA:)

Hi :) - here is an earlier thread on the US boards regarding Netgrocer - Click here
..... how are you getting to your resort? You can have a grocery stop with some of the transportation cos. at one of the supermarkets on your way from the airport to the resort- I know Tiffany Towncar do this for example.
There were some heavy restrictions with the foot and mouth crisis as to what you took in - at one stage they were even confiscating sweets and chocolate, however, now we've had the all clear, I don't know if they are more relaxed about this now. You weren't ever allowed to take in fresh food like fruit for example but packaged items like tea and cereal were fine.

Thanks for the replies and useful link
We are transferring with Virgin presumably by coach and will not get our car until the day before we leave WDW for Key West.
I was only planning on things like tea/coffee etc. which may not be the same but didn't want to take the chance of having them confiscated.
Shirley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter