Using points at art of animation?

for god's sake -- do not ever use your points to trade into CRO rooms. If that is ever your intention, PM directly and I will stop by your house and kick you in the ****s. If that is not acceptable, feel free to wire me lots of money or just flush cash down your toilet....b/c using DVC points for a stay at AoA is essentially the same.

for god's sake -- do not ever use your points to trade into CRO rooms. If that is ever your intention, PM directly and I will stop by your house and kick you in the ****s. If that is not acceptable, feel free to wire me lots of money or just flush cash down your toilet....b/c using DVC points for a stay at AoA is essentially the same.

That's a bit harsh, don't you think? I would offer to accept OP's allocation of DVC points needed for the AoA reservation in return for paying cash for that reservation. I think I would still come out ahead renting out those points even when I don't need them!

LAX

That's a bit harsh, don't you think? I would offer to accept OP's allocation of DVC points needed for the AoA reservation in return for paying cash for that reservation. I think I would still come out ahead renting out those points even when I don't need them!

LAX
Not really. Using points at AoA is like flushing money down the toilet.

Or burning money for heat. Sure. You can do it. But there are much better alternatives.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter