Using Points for Disney Collection

jel0511

DIS Veteran
Hi -

I know that the Disney Collection isn't the best use of points, but we are considering staying for 2 nights next year at the Poly on points. NOw if I make these reservations, do I have to pay the $75 fee?? Also, once hte reservations are made I can't change them right? Thanks!!!!

You won't have to pay a $75 fee for the Disney Collection. The points can only be used again at another Disney Collection hotel if you cancel. If you cancel less than 5 days before arrival date you will lose all points. Hope this helps!

Are you sure you don't have to pay the $75 fee? You do with DCL which is part of the Disney Collection.

Not unless something's changed, Doctor P - there's never been an exchange fee for them in the past...

Yep, found the documents and you are indeed correct. No exchange fee for anything but the DCL in the Disney Collection. Gonna post on another thread to find out why.

confirmed no $75. Just booked GF for the end of this month, no fee. Yes the fee is still with DCL though.

just another confirmation here- booked AKL today on points and there is no exchange fee.

Lori -- No $75 fee but be sure you look at next year's point chart before making your plans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter